GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 28-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Thom Whyte

Zombie

Thom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enough
Hey, I like writing!

Hey, I'm Thom, currently living in Canterbury where I'm studying English lit with creative writing at uni. 20 years of age, been gaming since... I don't know, when did Pokemon Blue come out?

Writing and gaming are my hobbies and for the past 8 months or so I've been putting the two together by writing for gaming sites. GameGrin is a huge step up for me in terms of scope and exposure, and I'm privileged to be a part of what's going on here. Can't wait to start contributing and getting to know people!

Little bit about mahself - PC gamer mostly. I own a PS3 and 360, both of which have broken disc drives. Yup, seriously. I'll play most games, but in terms of genres I guess I lean towards Strategies, RPGs, and the JRPGs of yore. Add me on steam at 'Special Beam Bankai' if you like. Favourite game is either Grandia or FFVI. I like reading comics. I support the mighty NUFC! I'll listen to anything from Tool to Incubus, and I like playing piano a lot.

I think that covers it, but if there's anything more you could possibly want to know, drop me a line!

Very much looking forward to meeting people,

Thom
Thom Whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey, I like writing!

Hi and welcome to the forums

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Thom , Welcome to the forums. Gots to love some Pokémon Blue

Look forward to seeing some of your writing
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Welcome
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #5
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Play. Pokemon.

Again.

Hello and welcome, though
Old 29-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #6
kirkules

Fast Zombie

kirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura about
Hey fella, it's nice to meet you.

Check out my writing career on my blog: www.reviewsbykirk.wordpress.com
kirkules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #7
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Ola and welcome Lots of newbies with good music tastes I see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #8
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of
Hey! Welcome to the forums dude
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome mate, look forward to reading your contributions...
Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
Thom Whyte

Zombie

Thom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Hey! Welcome to the forums dude
Is that L in your picture? I sure love me some Death Note.
Thom Whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #11
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Aww I feel some love is needed for Pokemon Red!

Welcome Thom
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote