GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 22-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
evilgiraffeman

Manhack

evilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really niceevilgiraffeman is just really nice
E3 2013 - Call of Duty: Ghosts Preview

E3 2013 - Call of Duty: Ghosts Preview

Visit here to read more

A yearly Call of Duty release is as inevitable as genera-terrorists deciding to attack a country, necessitating U.S. Special Forces intervention, in the single-player campaign and a mouthy teenager insulting your parentage while experiencing the online component.

......Read More
evilgiraffeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: E3 2013 - Call of Duty: Ghosts Preview

Hmm, and here I was expecting Modern "Woofare" 5.
Old 25-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

I've been fairly skeptical about this one.. The dog seemed a bit weird and out of place. More suited for Fallout. Just seems, much like the other Call of Duty games, fairly 'rough'.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

I was excited about this game, all of the call of duty games seem to give me a new "leash" on life.
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if they are "barking" up the wrong tree with this edition of Call Of Duty

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

By the looks of it, this is going to be pretty 'paw'
Old 26-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #7
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Sounds like the dogs in this game really "tick" you off
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 06:42 AM   #8
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Why all so cynical? Looks like the dog's bollocks to me.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #9
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
Why all so cynical? Looks like the dog's bollocks to me.
That's only because you think it's brought an old series some new tricks. I just don't understand hou-nd why they think they can effectively put a playable dog in the franchise.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:47 AM   #10
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold

They are clearly taking the lead in terms of innovation and this latest move will give their competitors paws for thought.
Old 26-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #11
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
They are clearly taking the lead in terms of innovation and this latest move will give their competitors paws for thought.
Stop being the devil's advocate, Ewok. You know just as well as me that gamer's will roll over and lap this game up however, it still will not be the best around.
Old 26-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #12
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

COD is just humping the leg of Battlefield atm, cant match it.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #13
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

I hear they are going to rename this one to "Collar Duty"

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
Sikopathic

Roller Mine

Sikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud of

When I heard there was another CoD, It was a moment of terrier for me
Sikopathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
kirkules

Fast Zombie

kirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura about

Call of Duty: Ghosts "Old tricks, new dog."

Check out my writing career on my blog: www.reviewsbykirk.wordpress.com
kirkules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #16
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Chow chow Call of Duty.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #17
The Griddler

Poisonous Zombie

The Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura about

If this is all they're adding, I think the series is boned
The Griddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #18
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

They're just begging for a pun thread.
Old 26-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #19
The Griddler

Poisonous Zombie

The Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura about

I don't think CoD has the pedigree it used to.
The Griddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #20
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Griddler View Post
I don't think CoD has the pedigree it used to.
Come on, chum. It hasn't had quite the same flair since Call of Duty 3.