GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 08-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
MrCodNewb

Scanner

MrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this pointMrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this pointMrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this pointMrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi!

hi guys, just joined the site as you can tell from my username I am a cod nb
MrCodNewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #2
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi!

Hello and welcome. Since you're new to COD, How does it taste - and have you tried it covered in batter? With chips?
Old 08-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Welcome! If you're looking for fellow COD fans you've come to the right plaice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Hi and Whelkome to the forums!
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute

Whale, this escalated quickly.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #6
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
Hello and welcome. Since you're new to COD, How does it taste - and have you tried it covered in batter? With chips?
As long as its covered in gravy and or mushy peas.
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #7
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

I love Cod, mmm

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
Sikopathic

Human Grunt

Sikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud of

Another Pun Thread. I never see the Porpoise of these.

Anyway, Welcome =D
Sikopathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
As long as its covered in gravy and or mushy peas.
Gravy on battered fish ?!?!?!?!?

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
Welcome.

Gravy on battered fish ?!?!?!?!?
Gravy on everything!
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #11
Sikopathic

Human Grunt

Sikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud ofSikopathic has much to be proud of

YEEEESSS! MOAR GRAVY!!!
Old 11-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #12
snaggs

Manhack

snaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nicesnaggs is just really nice

this looks fishy...
Old 12-04-2013, 08:02 AM   #13
Sikopathic

Human Grunt

Rhys Dear god what have you done...
Old 13-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #14
MrCodNewb

Scanner

MrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this pointMrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this pointMrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this pointMrCodNewb is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
Naw Dawg I have mine uncooked and with a hunk of raw beef
Old 13-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #15
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCodNewb View Post
a hunk of raw beef
Ah, A man who likes a bit of meat... You'll enjoy it here.
Old 13-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #16
MrCodNewb

Scanner

I've had food poisoning from my raw fish and beef 43 times, this week
Old 13-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #17
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCodNewb View Post
I've had food poisoning from my raw fish and beef 43 times, this week
Oh my Cod! You should definitely stop eating it raw then.
Quote:
Old 13-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #18
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseypenguin View Post
Oh my Cod! You should definitely stop eating it raw then.
For Cod's sake, don't shark with da fish puns.

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #19
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
For Cod's sake, don't shark with da fish puns.
Whale I'm not sure to what you could possibly be reeferring.
Quote:
Old 14-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #20
Sikopathic

Human Grunt

You're all fishing for these now