GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 17-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Theory Test Certificate

Dunno if anyone will know on here but its worth a try right.

Im needing to do my practical driving test, hopefully going to be going for an intensive course. I passed my theory last year, but moving 3 times in the last year has taken its toll and ive lost my certificate.

Does anyone know how to go about getting a new one or weather I would actually need one at all and the DVLA would be able to look it up for me when I go for my test?

Ive scoured the DVLA website and it says nothing whatsoever about lost theory test certificates...useless *****.

HELP HELP! lol
Old 17-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Theory Test Certificate

Checked a couple pages through google, all said to call the DSA to get the theory test certificate number.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Ahh right cool thank you I did spot that but wondered if anyone had a simelar experience and what they did to sort it.

Some pages are saying you dont even need the certificate with you when you get to the test center, some are. Confusing!
Old 17-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't need it when I took mine, but that was around 6 years ago.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Ice Maiden

Zombie

Ice Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura about

I needed mine to book my test. You'll just need the theory number. Give them a call.
Ice Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Angelfromabove

Antlion

cheers me lovely, will do that tommorrow