GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
Oaty

Fast Headcrab

Oaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, everybody

Hello, GameGrin. My name is Ben, also known as Oaty, and I'm one of the new reviewers due to be working for the site soon. I'm 19, from Northern Ireland, and at the minute I'm on a gap year. Games-wise, I prefer consoles, but I'm slowly starting to get more and more into PC gaming. Big fan of RPGs and games that have a unique look and feel.

I'm happy to be on the forums and I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Oaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #2
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi, everybody

Well hello there!
Old 06-03-2015, 03:42 PM   #3
Foulerfire

Barnacle

Foulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enoughFoulerfire will become famous soon enough

Welcome Ben!
Foulerfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #4
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Welcome to the mad house Ben
Old 06-03-2015, 07:10 PM   #5
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Dr Nick.. Sorry.. Oaty...
Old 07-03-2015, 10:53 AM   #6
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

Gap year = Lazy time fun time.

Hope you're having fun! Welcome to the site!
Old 08-03-2015, 09:46 AM   #7
Hamiltonious

Manhack

Hamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaty View Post
I'm slowly starting to get more and more into PC gaming.
Yesssssss. Let the master race flow through you.

Welcome!
Hamiltonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:03 AM   #8
reece92david

Manhack

reece92david is an unknown quantity at this pointreece92david is an unknown quantity at this pointreece92david is an unknown quantity at this pointreece92david is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there welcome
reece92david is offline   Reply With Quote