GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion > Tech Chat > Hardware Discussion

Hardware Discussion Discuss Hardware and ask for unsupported help

Old 03-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
zone wolf

Scanner

zone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished road
Cool Vision Racer VR3 this is big check out

hi there as a big gamer i got the chance to try out the laster stuff to hit the market this year the new Visionracer is going to be top on very one's list of i want one and i want it now all i can say to you is take a look and see what you think it has taken my gaming to a hole new world both on PS3 and PC take a look at my profile albem and link any questions please ask
zone wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vision Racer VR3 this is big check out

Isn't that just a chair with a G25 attached to it? Great spamming.
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #3
zone wolf

Scanner

zone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished roadzone wolf is on a distinguished road

Ye i guess it is. but it's well fort out you can not explain it till you have sat in it i have the g25 but it's just not the same feeling you dont get palled into the game as much as you do playing on the vr3
Old 03-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone wolf View Post
Ye i guess it is. but it's well fort out you can not explain it till you have sat in it i have the g25 but it's just not the same feeling you dont get palled into the game as much as you do playing on the vr3
Maybe so but I don't think it requires 3 topics on the same thing.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
zone wolf

Scanner

ye sorry about that one just wanted people to see it .
Old 03-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
iNTOXiCATiON

Vortigaunt

iNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to alliNTOXiCATiON is a name known to all

It has been done before and we currently sell a similar product range but I like the look of this one the aesthetics look much more drool worthy, may be worth for myself personally to do a bit more research on this. Cheers for the up.
iNTOXiCATiON is offline   Reply With Quote