GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games

Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games Anything about gaming, any platform

Old 01-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #21
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What games have you 1000'd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddAussie View Post
none as yet

Close on 200 for BF1943 but cant play it as no net connection
I'm 25 away on that and 25 away on Uno
Old 01-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #22
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Currently 810 on DiRT2, and well on track for getting 1k soon. Getting to Online Level 30 and the Tournaments is what's going to take the time on this one.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #23
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdawsonuk View Post
Currently 810 on DiRT2, and well on track for getting 1k soon. Getting to Online Level 30 and the Tournaments is what's going to take the time on this one.
Yeah, I'm finding that DiRT 2 is the closest I'll probably come to 1k.

I've got 40/41 win an event on every course and can't find out which one I need...
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #24
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
I've got 40/41 win an event on every course and can't find out which one I need...
You think that's bad; I've been going back through Assassin's Creed to collect the flags, been through Kingdom and Damascus so far - both on 99/100
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #25
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Yeah, I'm finding that DiRT 2 is the closest I'll probably come to 1k.

Keep going through the career races, you'll get this one randomly - how many "All Star" events have you done?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #26
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Keep going through the career races, you'll get this one randomly - how many "All Star" events have you done?
Ermmm I've just finished all the Pro events, and have a fair few to finish. Got 66% of the way through the tour.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #27
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Incl. World Tours and CMR Champ'?
Old 01-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #28
Snoozer
Banned

Quote:
Incl. World Tours and CMR Champ'?
I've done 3 World Tours and the CMR Champ.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:15 AM   #29
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Possibly could be hiding one of the world tours.

If not - look for any races where you've finished 2nd, as you need to finish the track in 1st place for it to count toward the achievement.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #30
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

JUST got 200 on Sonic 1 making it the second arcade game I've 200'd.
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:27 AM   #31
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Grats, I'm busy working my way upto level 30 now in DiRT2, and then all I'll need is the tourney entries, which I can't get till they start the next tourney in a day or so :P
Old 08-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #32
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Fat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud ofFat Tony has much to be proud of

Hehe man your GS is over ten times what mine is I hope I get a bunch of games for my birthday so I can catch up.

I still need to get the last two achievements on Feeding Frenzy... gonna take so long though. Bejeweled has some of the most horrible achievements I've ever seen, mind you - 280 levels on Endless mode, call it an average of two minutes a level = NINE FREAKIN' HOURS of playing
Old 08-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #33
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

lol - I can't even PLAY feeding frenzy, i get some crap about an unsupported Hz, and tbh, ive never looked into fixing it
Old 08-10-2009, 01:50 AM   #34
Fat Tony

Human Grunt

Haha fair play I made a new thread for talking about stupidly hard achievements so as not to derail this thread.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:47 AM   #35
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Grats, I'm busy working my way upto level 30 now in DiRT2, and then all I'll need is the tourney entries, which I can't get till they start the next tourney in a day or so :P
Next tourney, they havent got silly achvievments when you need to play on line at some point in time have they? i.e play a certain weekend in 2007 like they did on the old need for speeds?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #36
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

No, the tourneys are things like "Pull the longest slide you can" and "Get the fastest lap time on XXX track" The last one I entered was "Entered the most online pro tour races."
Old 08-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #37
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, I hate it when there's achievements in a game that you cant get at all, NFS Carbon and Pro Street come to mind, really badly thought out.

Oh also are we counting DLC as separate achievement maximums? as I am 1 achievement away from 1000 on Fallout without DLC , Should have that done tonight.

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 08-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #38
Snoozer
Banned

It's like the kill a developer on a game that no-one, let alone the developers, play anymore.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #39
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Retail 1000's
  • Blazing Angels
  • Call of Duty: World at War
  • Colin McRae: DiRT2
  • DiRT™
  • LEGO Indiana Jones
  • Silent Hill: Homecoming
Have over 1k due to DLC in:
  • Grand Theft Auto 4
  • PGR4
Arcade 200's
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Boom Boom Rocket
  • Dash Of Destruction
  • Worms
And that's DiRT2 on the list now as well
Old 08-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #40
Platinum
raggggggggge

Dont **** about with your gaming do you mate