GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 16-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future
Staff Blog: Temple Run and I

Staff Blog: Temple Run and I

Visit here to read more

For the past couple of years, my smartphone has become something I really can't live without when it comes to long train and car journeys, which unfortunately is a regular occurrence for me.

......Read More
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
I actually prefer the new one to the old one. It's much more engaging for me and I'm getting much higher scores than before (with or without the gems to save me)
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
I'm liking the new one probably more than it's predecessor, however I do have a couple of issues with it.

The game seems to stutter for a second whenever I move in or out of a reception area, which I do a lot on my commute. It inevitably gets me killed so if I want to play on the journey I have to put my phone in airplane mode to turn the signal off.

My second issue is that all the objectives I had were skill-based and fun to aim for at first. All of a sudden that changes and you end up with tedious grinding to advance. One of my objectives is to run 10,000,000 lifetime meters. Have been playing for weeks and am just over 1/10th of the way there. So yeah, I'm still playing but feel like I've stalled a bit now.
Old 17-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all
Re: Staff Blog: Temple Run and I

was bug in 1st one that you turn round and run backwards @ start and it just keeps counting up score......................