GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 21-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Temple Run 2 Released

Temple Run 2 Released

Visit here to read more

Imangi Studios today announced thatTemple Run 2<span>*was downloaded over 20 million times in its four days of availability on the App Store. The game rocketed to #1 Free App just eight hours after release, and is currently the #3 Top Grossing App.

......Read More
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Temple Run 2 Released

I may or may not be slightly addicted to this game...
Old 22-01-2013, 04:26 AM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

loved the original, but I always played that on my iPod, cant seem to get in to this one on my iPad, so going to try it on the iPod later this week.
I will smash your score Sarah

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
loved the original, but I always played that on my iPod, cant seem to get in to this one on my iPad, so going to try it on the iPod later this week.
I will smash your score Sarah
I played it on Harrie's iPad and my Dad's and couldn't get into either of those. I tried to play it on my old phone as well but that didn't really work for me. It was okay on my S3 but I think by that point, the phase had passed.

I would like to play Temple Run 2 on my phone but it's all cracked and what not.
Old 22-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #5
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Don't think the crack will really affect it, used to be obsessed with this and its still my go to game when I'm bored!
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

The crack stops all enjoyment on that phone :P
Old 22-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Dunno what sort of enjoyment you get out of your phone that can't be had with a crack..not like that.
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote