GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 18-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
RyanUK

Scanner

RyanUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Problems with Graphics Card

Hey, I dont know where to put this so i thought this might of been most relevent.
Anyway, im trying to play games on my Pc although i game on xbox 360 and i have been having alot of problems with it.
When i load up a game it starts to load and it comes up a mild yellow screen (the program is now running)
then it all of a sudden kicks me out and closes. As if you end a program using Task Manager.
The graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a

So if anyone could help out thanks.
RyanUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Re: Problems with Graphics Card

Depends on what it is your trying to play, but the 7050 wont really do much, its a very basic onboard chipset and shares system memory, its not a dedicated graphics card.Heading over to the nvidia site and updating the drivers is about as much as you can try to do.

What game is it?
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
RyanUK

Scanner

Its a old game Medal of honor allied assault. I have a different game aswell freeware. Urban terror that runs fine. I already updated it and that started these problems then i rolled it back and it didnt work....???
Old 18-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Completely uninstall all nvidia drivers from control panel. Then reinstall drivers comepletely from fresh, just rolling back can be a problem sometimes.

Also make sure your downloading the correct drivers, its not the stand alone forcewares as far as i know, its a bundled driver for you. From the download drivers section on the nvidia website, you need to select the options : nforce > nforce 6 series > nforce 630a / 7050
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
RyanUK

Scanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Completely uninstall all nvidia drivers from control panel. Then reinstall drivers comepletely from fresh, just rolling back can be a problem sometimes.

Also make sure your downloading the correct drivers, its not the stand alone forcewares as far as i know, its a bundled driver for you. From the download drivers section on the nvidia website, you need to select the options : nforce > nforce 6 series > nforce 630a / 7050
Where abouts would i unistall the nvida drivers as in how would i go about doing that (XP)

Thanks.
Old 18-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

www.nvidia.com - follow the instructions, choosing your specific operating system and chip.
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote