GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 26-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Biggest lan LOL moment

This has to rank up there with the best

Everyone that sees that pic is instantly like, WTF are you doing sat on a small child???, Im like, its ok its only Luke

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #2
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute
I can't help but lol at Cr@zy's face whenever I see that pic

Quite a lot of #71 was lol worthy, my first lan back after a year or so out, and I come back to your Tesco value cock (later broken by your 18 incher), Trep having a little drinky, getting lost (well he knew where he was and where he was going, but we didn't) and falling over.

After a short peek at my lan pics folder I've remembered a classic from my first lan (#65)... Some time in the morning it was decided that you would sneek into the sleeping area incredibly stealthily and cup Milky because he was being an arrogant knobber saying how he'll never get cupped. After a great big speech saying how this shall be brilliant and oh-so-very stealthy you promptly charged into the door frame with a resounding CLONK and broke down into a fit of giggles.
Old 27-04-2008, 04:12 AM   #3
Cr@zY^

Fast Headcrab

Cr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura aboutCr@zY^ has a spectacular aura about
lol i there was 60 lans before me but all i hear is me me me am i that bad gotta go to next lan

Walls ? i dont need them i MAKE my own doors bitches

New desktop btw thx
Smiles(age 7): plz pzl pzl
Smiles(age 7): I love you xxxxxxxx

Last edited by Cr@zY^; 27-04-2008 at 04:14 AM. Reason: xxxxxxx
Cr@zY^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold
Quite a few funny things I recall.

Anal Members amendment to the sign at Uttoxeter.
The beer filled deerstalker hat incident.
Switch and the holy cock0r.. and the ballet-dancing door incident
Old 29-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #5
Milky

Antlion

Milky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud ofMilky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak View Post
...that you would sneek into the sleeping area incredibly stealthily and cup Milky because he was being an arrogant knobber saying how he'll never get cupped....
And to this day, I still haven't been

WE GOT TEH 1!!!!!!!! VAAAUUUNNNTTTT!!!!!!
Milky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #6
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold
I thought the cup castle that was built round monkey was hilarious
Old 01-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #7
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm. Has to be either the wheelchair of doom, 3 wheels on Plats wagon incident from #72, the awesomeness of lukes Cock Power also from #72 or the gaffer tape escapades from #73...

Oh and we arnt dead.. Just resting..
Old 01-05-2008, 09:49 PM   #8
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road
The giggles that me, plat and roger had about a certain lax...
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
You need to make up the numbers in a 20 man bum love fest....
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh, oooh...

Snoozers pants... Darkravens failing at vodka, purplepoison being a dirty stop out, making LOADS of abusive phone calls at ungodly hours to various ex's... All at #73...
Old 02-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #11
XPurple-PoisonX

Human Grunt
Forum Volunteer

XPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really niceXPurple-PoisonX is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
Oooh, oooh...

Snoozers pants... Darkravens failing at vodka, purplepoison being a dirty stop out, making LOADS of abusive phone calls at ungodly hours to various ex's... All at #73...
Scott!!! Im not a dirty little stop out! How dare you
Haha it wasnt me who made phonecalls now was it.....

And another good lan time was when a few of us was up on sunday morning messing around, and me for pimping tim's car
Old 02-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #12
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future
When's the next one? When's the next one? When's the next one? When's the next one? When's the next one? When's the next one? When's the next one? When's the next one?
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #13
BBKJudger

Headcrab

BBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura aboutBBKJudger has a spectacular aura about
The biggest lol for me was when rashers caravan got cupped, and the door gaffer taped closed, pics are floating about on the cuppage collage that milky made (still got it as my dt background), or possibly dumping a certain birthday boy gaffer taped to a plastic chair in the middle of the racecourse

J

-]
BBKJudger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #14
ShoX

Human Grunt

ShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura aboutShoX has a spectacular aura about
Easy, Gaza getting tied to the back of Hairy's trike (trousers down) and paraded about Burton car park
Old 06-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #15
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
da n00b getting pwned @ Burton
Old 06-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #16
unrealgamer

Fast Headcrab

unrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this pointunrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this pointunrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this pointunrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'll have to go to one of those, one of these days.
Bring your own PC right?

Attempting to approach a person in the past without a disguise:
Arthur: "That's not how Halloween works, Gage. You have to put on a costume, THEN you go ask for candy."
unrealgamer is offline   Reply With Quote