GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion

Hardware, Software, Gadgets, Phones Discussion Chat about all your gadgets, toys and all things geek!

Old 17-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Air Keyboard

Just been looking at this and the more I do the more I want one.

I spend a lot of time in bed watching anime, or movies, and have to jump out when i get an urgent message from GO work or anything etc, with one of these I wouldnt have to

Be great for anyone with a media centre or PC hooked up to there TV etc to I expect....

http://www.firebox.com/product/2691/Air-Keyboard
Old 17-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Air Keyboard

And here was me hoping to see someone pretending to play along to some 80's electro-pop
Old 18-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

I'll stick with my mini dinova

Last 1 month between chargers

(can also be used with a ps3)
Old 18-05-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Oh nice thats really tidy and not much more to pick up, will look into them more
Old 19-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

Chris that thing is ugly as sin...

As oBladeo says the DiNovo sets are amazingly good, I've had the first one that came out since release.

The keyboard is a dream to use for a touch typer, the keys are more like those on a laptop, soft press, pure sex if you type super fast, weighs ******* nothing too...

I'm looking to get the newer set with a mousepad connected to it (here) and team it up with this bad boy

But yeah i can't recommend the logitech DiNovo gear enough...x
Old 19-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #6
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

Take a look here. There some really nice ones

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/...t_Devices.html

When i have some spare i'm going for the Logitech Harmony 1100 Remote
Old 19-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz (rupert) View Post
Chris that thing is ugly as sin...
lol it deffo is when you put it next to a DiNovo
Old 19-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

may have to look in to both of these, see how they compare.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter