GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself First time on our forums, introduce yourself & tell us a bit about you.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #21
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alreet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Maiden View Post
It is weird isnt it? Same age, name and career also gamersss! I think we are awesome. Its a shame we dont play similar games though. Maybe that would just be TOO strange! Haha.
Well, as long as you haven't set fire to any kitchens recently your not a clone of her
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #22
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
dealing with alzhiemers and dementia.
And that is the EXACT reason she can stand being around us bunch of f**ktards.

Hehe
Old 07-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #23
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat
Oi! What you doing thinking of that sentence and Angel's stick in any other sense than what she means!

I'm glad I ate your hot dogs now!
Haha! That will teach you Dawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo
Well, as long as you haven't set fire to any kitchens recently your not a clone of her
She may have done, you never know Its more common that you think, I know at least 2 other people that have done it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael316
And that is the EXACT reason she can stand being around us bunch of f**ktards.

Hehe
You have no idea how true that statement is :P

Poor newbie has had my life story out of this thread so far, she knows im 22, a nurse, also called Sarah. I apparently have a stick that i like to offer out at Lans and my hobby is burning down electrical appliances haha!
Old 07-08-2010, 01:38 AM   #24
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and my hobby is burning down everything in sight. haha!
Fixed.

I will mock you as you are going to GC and I am Not..
Old 07-08-2010, 01:40 AM   #25
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
Fixed.

I will mock you as you are going to GC and I am Not..
Heyyy! No fair, ive only set fire to the oven....recently :P

And hahaha, im going GC and your not *cue childish playground taunt* Neh neh neh neh neh!
Old 07-08-2010, 01:52 AM   #26
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heyyy! No fair, ive only set fire to the oven....recently :P

And hahaha, im going GC and your not *cue childish playground taunt* Neh neh neh neh neh!
Just don't get to GC and remember that you left your oven on fire.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #27
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
Just don't get to GC and remember that you left your oven on fire.
No chance of that being as I dont actually have an oven right now
Old 07-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #28
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

Quote:
No chance of that being as I dont actually have an oven right now
Ah, I guess the insurance company don't want to take any more risks
Old 07-08-2010, 01:55 AM   #29
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Ah, I guess the insurance company don't want to take any more risks
Lol! More like I dont want to take any more risks, im fine with good old microwavable cuisine for the moment
Old 07-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #30
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Can I just say....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ThreadHijackOnecopy.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	21987  
Old 07-08-2010, 02:06 AM   #31
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Can I just say....
Yeah so you should be sorry, thread stealer haha
Old 07-08-2010, 02:59 AM   #32
Ice Maiden

Zombie

Ice Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutIce Maiden has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hahaha! I think I am safe. I haven't set fire to anything but I do plenty of dumb stuff!

Sarah: nevermind about the life story I guess you know mine too minus the fire! XD
Ice Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #33
bustercapinme

Baby Headcrab

bustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Im piss poor at charge characters myself so I really cant offer any advice on that!
I play Ibuki and Dudley mainly so I know the most about them.

There are a fair few players that play with sticks yeah, I only know of like 2 people that play with pad still.
Are you going to the Lan in september? If so you're more than welcome to try out my stick and see what you think about it.
not sure yet, uttoxeter is too close to nottingham to say no really, though i've never been to one so i'd fell a complete noob, plus i suck at every multiplayer game going, i'm slightly masochistic in that respect.
bustercapinme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #34
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustercapinme View Post
not sure yet, uttoxeter is too close to nottingham to say no really, though i've never been to one so i'd fell a complete noob, plus i suck at every multiplayer game going, i'm slightly masochistic in that respect.
Ive only been to 2, and ive been on a laptop for both of those so I hear ya on feeling like a complete noob! This is the first one im bringing my new gaming rig to so will be able to actually join in!
Its not all about the games though tbh, its the social side of things too and everyone is so friendly and welcoming and its just a good laugh
Old 07-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #35
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Ive only been to 2,
3rd TIme's the Charm.. Mwahahahaha...

And Ice Maiden, don't worry about the n00b issue, we are all rwally friendly.. until your 3rd Lan, then it GAFFER TAPE TIME!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:34 PM   #36
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
3rd TIme's the Charm.. Mwahahahaha...

And Ice Maiden, don't worry about the n00b issue, we are all rwally friendly.. until your 3rd Lan, then it GAFFER TAPE TIME!!!
Oh cunty ****....

Yeah, every ones friendly, some more so than others. Isnt that right az.... :P
Old 07-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #37
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Oh cunty ****....

Yeah, every ones friendly, some more so than others. Isnt that right az.... :P
Who Dear? Me Dear? No Dear...

The pictures from the LANs are ALL photoshopped.

I make this statment on adive from my lawyers.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #38
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Who Dear? Me Dear? No Dear...

The pictures from the LANs are ALL photoshopped.

I make this statment on adive from my lawyers.
Shopped...ok...

This last one really emphasises the friendlyness...

Need i continue?!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #39
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Not me. Its Rasher in a Mask.. Oh wait, he has no legs. Damn It!
Old 07-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #40
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Not me. Its Rasher in a Mask.. Oh wait, he has no legs. Damn It!
The camera does not lie :P