GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 26-11-2006, 02:20 AM   #1
NBK
Banned

Location: The center of the universe...more commonly known as Manchester
NBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these partsNBK is infamous around these parts
O dear, now wifi is the target of idiots :(

clicky clicky

/me sighs
wonder what next.
how can technology advance when theres completely unfounded paranoia about the new tech.
lets just shut every electronic device off and stop power generation because electricity running through power cables made me sneeze through me ear once! (that didnt happen, its just basically waht this people are saying....kind of)
NBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 04:19 AM   #2
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Sounds like someone wanted to put in a claim and make a quick buck to me, probably tried the 'omg the pavement was messy and sprained my ankle' routine and failed then sought more extreme measures, i may be wrong but all seems a bit suss.
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 09:03 AM   #3
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
heh. ban wireless (i presume wireless networks come into pla here.
Many schools Incuding the one i work at, rely HEAVLY obn thier wireless for everything.
if we where told we had to turn it all off it would be chaos ok so thiers wires. but it would cost to put phtsical connections in each room :/
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 09:58 AM   #4
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough
It makes sense in what the article are saying, its never easy to tell if damage is been caused to the human body when it comes to things like microwaves, radiowaves etc... But i must agree it does seem like a big ass con!
Old 26-11-2006, 10:49 AM   #5
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
Not quite sure what to make of this.

But unfortunally some people these days think that if they can make a claim they will do it.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 10:51 AM   #6
wichiowmchikibd

Human Grunt

wichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nicewichiowmchikibd is just really nice
Bah, technophobes. Apparently even eating farmed salmon kills you, I don't bother listening to the scare-mongerers and just do whatever makes me happy!