GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 17-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
GTA Fan Stabbed For Game

Daily Mail report... I know.. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ased-game.html

Plus: This man looks like Golem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2423347-1BDFD874000005DC-226_638x444.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	24041

And the kid in green is NOT 18.

Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2423347-1BDFD910000005DC-89_638x430.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24042
Old 17-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GTA Fan Stabbed For Game

Those photos and that comment is BANG out of order.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat View Post
Those photos and that comment is BANG out of order.
They caught somebody at a comical time. You can see that he doesn't actually look like that in the second picture. Why do you think it's out of order?

Oh, also. The guy in that picture isn't the one who was attacked. Just thought I'd make that clear. Was just a random dude buying the game.

Last edited by Kaostic; 17-09-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Also - on the topic of the post - daily mail are trying to fear monger. Surprise, Surprise.
This assault had nothing to do with the game. He was in East London at like, 2am. He got mugged and happened to have GTA.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

Ban GTA!

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Old 17-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #6
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
Just ban midnight launches

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Old 17-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, because stabhappy people don't run around in the daytime.

Old 17-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #8
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Also - on the topic of the post - daily mail are trying to fear monger. Surprise, Surprise.
This assault had nothing to do with the game. He was in East London at like, 2am. He got mugged and happened to have GTA.
That's the impression I got from the article; it wasn't that they targeted him for the game, just that he had it on him.
Old 19-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #9
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute

Where does it say he was in East? Collingdale is North London, and Princes Avenue is just up the road from the ASDA.
Old 19-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #10
Cronos

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz (rupert) View Post
Where does it say he was in East?
It doesn't it, says North/North-West.

Old 19-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #11
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Sorry, thought I read East.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
Yes, because stabhappy people don't run around in the daytime.
They're easier to spot in the daytime and statistically less likely to be a victim as there are more people out and about

Walking down a street at 2am on your own makes most an easy target