GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Community Games Night

Notices

Community Games Night Online Gaming Events. All types of games planned. Please see posts for more information

Old 22-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
Afro Mob

Scanner

Afro Mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Theme Nights?

Are there any upcoming theme nights?
Which games/when etc...
Afro Mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Teddy Slayer

Snark

Teddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enoughTeddy Slayer will become famous soon enough
I think the general plan is:

Monday: TF2
Tuesday: TF2
Wednesday: TF2
Thursday: TF2
you get the idea
Teddy Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Slayer View Post
I think the general plan is:

Monday: TF2
Tuesday: TF2
Wednesday: TF2
Thursday: TF2
you get the idea
Hehe that would seem to be the default plan. I think we've not seen any recently as Rasher has not only been really busy lately but also really ill

But maybe after the LAN event we will see some, or maybe we can just arrange some ourselves. I would arrange a Trackmania Nations theme night/day
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Metal Ed

Vortigaunt

Metal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the roughMetal Ed is a jewel in the rough
Do you know the server IP's Afro?

If not you can find them here if you haven't already as it seems to be getting quite popular (and is actually pretty bloody good!).

Unfortunately I've not really had the time to be on the servers much just lately, but the servers do get busy. Oh and I think friday is usually a cod4 night...i'm guessing because Platinum can get p1ssed then and blame that for his not being very good at it

My views, no one else's

Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 7x400 @ 2.8Ghz // Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro // 4Gb Crucial Ballistix PC6400 1:1 5-5-5-18 // Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 // BFG GeForce 8800GT OC2 675/1950/1674 // 750Gb Total Storage // LG 194WT 19" Widescreen Monitor
Metal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #5
nike

Scanner

nike is infamous around these partsnike is infamous around these partsnike is infamous around these partsnike is infamous around these parts
Re: Theme Nights?

Hi
Right now I am enjoying dominoes games on Dominoes Stars . It has a wide range of dominoes games, its an advance version of poker. In this you can earn money while you are playing.
nike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
boffey

Poisonous Headcrab

boffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enough

whats with all the red dots already
boffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boffey View Post
whats with all the red dots already
trying to spam his poker site?
Old 21-08-2008, 11:39 AM   #8
boffey

Poisonous Headcrab

boffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enoughboffey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listy View Post
trying to spam his poker site?
fair enough
boffey is offline   Reply With Quote