GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Comedy and Jokes

Comedy and Jokes Chat about Comedy, Jokes and Amusements

Old 12-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #1
dominoid

Civil Protection

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough
Talking Anybody else a fan of puns?

I entered a pun competition ten times hoping that at least one would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:45 PM   #2
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody else a fan of puns?

JK would love this thread

Ediot rep denied

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 12-09-2015, 02:13 PM   #3
dominoid

Civil Protection

dominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the roughdominoid is a jewel in the rough

The guy that used to be singer for Jamiroquai?
Old 12-09-2015, 07:49 PM   #4
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

We like to try and get pun threads going in the comments section of news stories.

For instance: http://www.gamegrin.com/news/train-v...ase-on-sep-16/
Old 12-09-2015, 09:17 PM   #5
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

JK - me!
And yes, I love puns I'm constantly putting them on fb, and being tagged in posts containing them. Recently I rattled off 10 puns in about 10 days, everyone hates me
Old 13-09-2015, 01:11 AM   #6
dominoid

Civil Protection

People SAY they don't like puns, but we know they chuckle to themselves when they think nobody is listening.
Old 13-09-2015, 01:28 AM   #7
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Ah. This reminds me of why I loved examining things in RuneScape
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RS ent.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24767  
Old 13-09-2015, 10:02 AM   #8
dominoid

Civil Protection

Did I ever tell you about my step ladder? My real ladder ran away when I was young
Old 17-09-2015, 04:43 PM   #9
dominoid

Civil Protection

What's the difference between a Hippo and a Zippo?
One's very heavy, the other is a little lighter.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk