Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Model Has Natural 20-inch Waist

Quote:
Romanian model Ioana Spangenberg says she has natural 20-inch waist. When you see her thin middle in contrast to her 32-inch hips, it's no wonder tabloids like The Sun are referring to Spangenberg as "the human hourglass." The 30-year-old clocks in around 84 pounds, and says she was average size until her teen years. "When I was 13 my waist was around 15 inches. Someone could put their hands around it, their fingers would touch and they would still have extra room," she told the Sun.

See photos of the woman with the world's smallest waist ever
Spangenberg insists she's tried everything and cannot gain weight around her midsection. "No one seems to believe it, but every day I eat three big meals and I snack on chocolate and crisps all the time. I just have a small stomach. It's a bit like having a natural gastric band - if I eat too much, I feel sick," she told the Sun. "In Romania it is better to be overweight, because that means you are from a wealthy family...so while my friends were going out and dating, I was sitting at home with Mars bars wishing I could fatten up," she told the paper.

Read how celebrities maintain their svelte figures
Spangenberg gives new meaning to the termAs women all too familiar with trickery like Photoshop and wearing three pairs of Spanx, It's hard for us to believe Spangenberg isn't wearing a corset under her clothing. The legendary Ethel Granger, whose 13-inch waist was documented as the smallest in history, only attained her size with the help of severely pinching corsets. But Spangenberg insists her size and shape are all-natural, and with the encouragement of her German husband Jan, she's turned to the modeling industry to flaunt her skeletal figure.

"Jan was the first person who saw me as beautiful and encouraged me to celebrate my body. He asked me to pose in some photos for him," she told the Sun. "He was so impressed he put them online and the response was amazing." Spangenberg admits she has struggled with her self-esteem and told the publication she still wishes she could pack on a few pounds. "I would still like to gain weight so I don't look so shocking - and now that I live in Germany I can't get enough pizza or kebabs," she said. "But I'm finally comfortable in my own skin."

If she really, truly, I not wearing corsets, we're glad Spangenberg has come to terms with her natural appearance and we're glad she's gotten a good response from viewers. We can only hope women won't latch on to her unattainable size.

Check out the video of Spangenberg below for more shocking images of her exaggerated hourglass figure.
Click image for larger version

Name:	skinny-model-full-jpeg_020520.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	23123

Name:	470_2239683.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	23124

Name:	470_2239458.jpg
Views:	956
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	23125

Source Yahoo

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Model Has Natural 20-inch Waist

There's hourglass.. then there's this.
Old 07-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Yay for that video coming from a pro-anorexia and bullemia site too...

She looks vile, utterly disgusting and unnatural. There is zero chance that that body shape is natural, unless you call wearing a corset day in day out natural that is.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Badger_Boy

Manhack

Badger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really niceBadger_Boy is just really nice

:O SHE WOULD GIVE THE BEST PIGGY BACK RIDES IN THE WORLD, No effort at all on the riders part!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

That's disgusting.

..all I got.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #6
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I read an article months back about her where she said she'd worn a corset daily since she was a kid.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Old 07-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #7
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Thats grose, only thing those hips would be good for is resting a pint on each of them.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
She looks vile, utterly disgusting and unnatural.
I'm just going to leave this here.

http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=45399

I'm not trying to stir anything but I thought maybe you should rethink before calling someone vile, disgusting and unnatural about their body shape.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #9
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
I'm just going to leave this here.

http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=45399

I'm not trying to stir anything but I thought maybe you should rethink before calling someone vile, disgusting and unnatural about their body shape.
Not going to argue with you, but that seems a little to much like a personal dig for my liking. A completely unwarrented one at that.

The previous thread was something entirely different, for starters but as I said, im not going to argue with you.

Last edited by Angelfromabove; 08-02-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Not going to argue with you, but that seems a little to much like a personal dig for my liking. A completely unwarrented one at that.

The previous thread was something entirely different, for starters but as I said, im not going to argue with you.
I wasn't only directing it at you, other people's similar comments also irked me. I dislike how it is socially acceptable to abuse people who are skinny yet abhorrent to abuse people the other end of the scales. I more made the link because in truth that thread was what put the nail in Snoozer's coffin, and it was the polar opposite of this.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #11
Angelfromabove

Antlion

There is a vast difference between people who are skinny, and people who wear corsets constantly to gain a rediculous figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos
I'm sure I read an article months back about her where she said she'd worn a corset daily since she was a kid.
Im fairly certain this is the same person. If it isnt, ill eat my words but im sure this is the same girl. But purposfully giving yourself such an unnatural figure is going to open you up to some critisism. This is not a Skinny vs Fat debate.

In future, I would ask that if you have an issue with everybody in this threads comments, don't single me out to look like the bad guy.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #12
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

that is just horid, just not a sexy look at all
Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Locking this thread, to save flame wars.

What a shame, we haven't had an issue on our forums since the last set of people who did it regularly got banned, i mean NOTHING.

While it may not have been a direct attack on Sarah, you compared two posts which had nothing in common.

This post
A post about an news topic with views from the users.

Your link
A personal dig against a GG member (Sarah again)
so i felt it was pretty unfair to bring this up in this context.

ExcessNeo
Your job as a Super Moderator is an important and privileged one, Where you are here to stop people making these type of posts, not starting them.

I will be removing your moderator rights until you speak to myself or Sarah (don't mind which) to resolve the issue here.

Were a community and i expect people to work together, not putting off users posting on these forums because of being worried about being singled out.
We been down this road and sorted that problem out in the past.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Closed Thread