GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 26-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Morish

Fast Headcrab

Morish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enough
Erm

I was rubbing my nipples and had a sudden thought about visiting gameon, Erm when I did, ladbrokes came up.. I though holy wool whats going on, did a search and found GameGrin ???? What the chops going on here then ??????

The opinions expressed in this post are not purely that of my own, they are simply expressions and thoughts from me talking to my goat.

Morish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erm

changed the name cos they we fed up with being confused with other companys. they then sold the gamon domain to ladbrokes.

pretty much sums it up i think
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Come to a lan and ill give them nipples a good rub for you!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Yup as Maggy said, thats pretty much what happened

Hey, your not a name that I know of so I presume youve been gone a little while, Wedgeh tells me your one of the old school lol
Old 27-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #5
maxm00se

Snark

maxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura aboutmaxm00se has a spectacular aura about

plus gameon sounds like a homosexual jamaican. just sayin
Old 27-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxm00se View Post
plus gameon sounds like a homosexual jamaican. just sayin
You make it sound like it's accidental...
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
Morish

Fast Headcrab

Morish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enoughMorish will become famous soon enough

I'd love to come to a lan again, don't half miss them, especially I were to have my nipples rubbed... Not so sure it would happen thou

Yeah been away for a day or two, I might stick around find out who hangs around nowadays..

I used to like gameon, I thought it was a really good name, not so sure about the new name thou...

The opinions expressed in this post are not purely that of my own, they are simply expressions and thoughts from me talking to my goat.

Morish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Yeah the GameOn name was nice an all, but then, the millions of different companies we ran into on a daily basis seemed to think so too. It caused a lot of troubles with trade shows we attend like Gamescom and E3.

Theres a few that are still around with early join dates like you so im sure you will find someone
Old 27-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #9
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Probably worth mentioning though, that the LANs still operate under the name GameOn...

https://www.gogameon.com/

=D