GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Console Chat > Playstation

Playstation Covers discussions on anything Playstation related.

Old 28-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #41
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GO Playstation Network IDs

n1xone - add meh
Old 29-10-2010, 08:58 AM   #42
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Poesklap

but havnt played on PS in ages, just use it for dvds now xD
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:30 AM   #43
affseofl2654

Scanner

affseofl2654 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayspring View Post
PS3 online ID: tobiasboon
ooops - they mixed tho - i mean ps3 and ps2 ????

if thats the case Beanz could you spank me and delete this ??

cheers
affseofl2654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:10 AM   #44
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeadbolt View Post
Poesklap

but havnt played on PS in ages, just use it for dvds now xD
Seriously? You haven't bought GT5 yet?
Old 06-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #45
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
Seriously? You haven't bought GT5 yet?
I. HATE. RACING. GAMES.

(cuz i suck at them)
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #46
windy

Manhack

windy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura aboutwindy has a spectacular aura about

finbow1984

Game0n owns the sig world....
windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #47
black_stray

Scanner

black_stray is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN ID: blackstray
black_stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #48
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeadbolt View Post
I. HATE. RACING. GAMES.

(cuz i suck at them)
If I hated games because I suck at them, there wouldn't be a single game I would like. But it isn't about whether you are good at them or not; it's about how much fun it is, and how hilarious it is when you end up crashing on a ridiculously easy bend
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #49
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is
GORasher

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #50
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Just getiing mine updated so I can make a psn account
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #51
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

finlay666uk is mine
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #52
Krisio

Scanner

Krisio is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN - Krisio

Feel free to drop me a FR
Add me on Facebook
Krisio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #53
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

Mine is GHomewood on xbox live and ps3 netword
Old 01-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #54
Torralion

Poisonous Zombie

Torralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura aboutTorralion has a spectacular aura about

I'm so 2007.... Just bought a PS3

Torralion is my Game name.. please feel free to add me and apologies for reacting so slowly to the release of the PS3.

Nice
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #55
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Badoomp. PS3 again, ID is Icaruschips because **** knows what the passwords and emails to the other accounts are.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #56
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Is there any passwords you haven't lost yet DA

Sent from mobile device, so my posts might look a bit like Si^

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #57
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

The one I'm currently using. ;>
Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #58
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

ha, I wonder if one of the mods would change your password, just to fked you up

your never work out how you forgot the password

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #59
Dead Alive

Antlion

For **** sake, I just start posting again and you want to change my password.
Old 27-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #60
kirkules

Fast Zombie

kirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura aboutkirkules has a spectacular aura about

thetrueprophecy
kirkules is offline   Reply With Quote