GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Films & Programs

Films & Programs Opinions on your favourite Films and TV programs

Old 14-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Trailer

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Trailer

Visit here to read more

20th Century Fox have released the first trailer for upcoming science fiction film Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, the film is an origin story in which a company uses animals to test a new drug to repair brain damage which has the side effect of making the subject smarter.

......Read More

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Old 14-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of
Re: Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Trailer

I do like the look of that. I have always loved the Plant of the Apes films - even the old original ones. This definitely looks like a great prequel to the old stories.
Old 14-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, cant be any worse than the Mark Wahlberg "Planet.." movie.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

Old 14-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't really been keeping an eye on this one (the original was the only worthwhile Planet Of The Apes film imo) but the trailer's actually gotten me rather interested, looks like it could be pretty good.

Old 14-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Silly headline tbh. Rise OF THE Planet OF THE Apes.
Old 14-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Why is it silly, thats the name of the film, dingus....

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 14-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Cronos

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
lolololololol

Old 14-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen a Planet of the Apes film, therefore I had no understanding there was one named that prior
Old 14-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

OMG!

A Planet of the Apes Film, A Planet of the Apes film...

You need to watch some movies fella.. lol..

Movies

Planet_of_the_Apes (1968)
Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)
Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)
Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)

television series:
Planet of the Apes (1974)
Return to the Planet of the Apes (animated) (1975)

And the BAD, BAD remake with Mark Wahlberg from 2001..

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 15-04-2011, 06:40 AM   #10
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

loving the look and the direction this one is taking

Its like i have said in other threads about "remakes"
sometimes starting again, new rules or even, no rules to follow, just make it a new IP almost does seem to work.

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter