GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Adventure + RPG

Old 01-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of
Lord of the Rings: War in the North Gamescom 2011 Preview

Lord of the Rings: War in the North Gamescom 2011 Preview

Visit here to read more

War in the North is the the new action role-playing Lord of the Rings game, brought to you by Snowblind Studios, which runs parallel to the film trilogy and J.R.R. Tolkien's book. It tells the untold tale of the battles held in the Northern Hemisphere of Middle-Earth in the fight against Sauron.

......Read More
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
Dzhishu

Houndeye

Dzhishu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lord of the Rings: War in the North Gamescom 2011 Preview

Nice preview! can't wait for the release these november ^_^
Dzhishu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzhishu View Post
Nice preview! can't wait for the release these november ^_^
I cant wait either, I been lucky enough to get a hands on with the game and all i can say its its dam awesome

I am not a massive Lord of the Rings fan and wouldn't normally even look at this type of game, but the 3 player co-op works really well for me.

100% I will be buying this game, but just not sure if it will be in November (mainly due to so many other games coming out)
but were see

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
but the 3 player co-op works really well for me as I can press-gang my 2 kids into being my wingmen.
Fixed

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

While I'm a massive fan of the books I can't say I'm a fan of the films. Still, I enjoy most of the games, even the movie tie-ins to some degree, and this is looking rather good. Definitely be picking it up at some point.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
Dzhishu

Houndeye

Dzhishu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
I cant wait either, I been lucky enough to get a hands on with the game and all i can say its its dam awesome

I am not a massive Lord of the Rings fan and wouldn't normally even look at this type of game, but the 3 player co-op works really well for me.

100% I will be buying this game, but just not sure if it will be in November (mainly due to so many other games coming out)
but were see

Hopefully it will release soon ^ ^, can't wait to play it. Currently playing uncharted waters online while waiting for the release... A lot of good games are releasing right now so it's so hard to choose what game to play
Dzhishu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

I will probably get the game.. If only due to this:

Name:  untitled.bmp
Views: 363
Size:  121.0 KB

I enjoy their humor :3
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote