GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 08-09-2015, 02:42 PM   #1
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
FAO GameGrin Seating group

Again done a rough idea of where people might want to sit as I have not heard much yet, can you post here / give me a PM / have a word with others in the group to sort where you want to sit

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:45 PM   #2
AJCrowley

Barnacle

AJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to allAJCrowley is a name known to all
Re: FAO GameGrin Seating group

stick me on the back row again, more room for the crap i'll have in tow :P

"Rash, are we meant to be flying upside down"
AJCrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:08 PM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJCrowley View Post
stick me on the back row again, more room for the crap i'll have in tow :P
We always get the back row mate, though given the size it looks like we will span two rows at this rate, ill tweak around a bit to make sure we get the back one

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 08-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #4
Platinum
raggggggggge

Assuming each row is at least 4 tables long we should now be good.

Old 18-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

B~ump

Old 18-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

I shall be joining the group when I stop slacking (got Dawson to collapse the Bristol one, buncha slackers) - put me on the end
Also I'll be bringing a spectator friend, I'd like them next to me on the very end of a table row, but preferably not wall side. Can you make that happen (very specific I know, sorry. Yes I'm a pain in the backside)?
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 01:44 AM   #7
Platinum
raggggggggge

kk can do

Old 20-09-2015, 03:35 PM   #8
Platinum
raggggggggge

Ok few changes requested, can you guys check it out now and make sure your happy

Old 20-09-2015, 04:40 PM   #9
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

errr, just checking and see the Listy is coming?
Old 20-09-2015, 07:54 PM   #10
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

I *think* you might have an Angel & Logan with your group, though best to check with her on this one as she might be sitting in staff with the little dude.
Old 20-09-2015, 08:24 PM   #11
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat View Post
I *think* you might have an Angel & Logan with your group, though best to check with her on this one as she might be sitting in staff with the little dude.
Will do, I would expect a seat in the Staff area as well but ill check

Old 15-10-2015, 10:56 AM   #12
Platinum
raggggggggge

Ok there has been a few more tweaks based on requests, can you guys check it out and make sure your all where you want to be.

Old 15-10-2015, 11:59 AM   #13
Hamiltonious

Manhack

Hamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enough

As it's my first LAN I guess I'd like to sit next to / near other GG staffers / ex staffers. Maybe Emsey and Kris? If they'll have me. Will have to ask.

I'm a friendly chap anyway, so I'd be happy anywhere .

Last edited by Hamiltonious; 15-10-2015 at 12:05 PM.
Hamiltonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #14
Platinum
raggggggggge

Yea give them a shout, I dont think they are in a seating group atm so have a talk with them to set one up

Old 15-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #15
kingpoubar

Manhack

kingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the roughkingpoubar is a jewel in the rough

I presume the seatings in the order it is in on the page thingy.
So long as I am at least next to my bro (which if it is that order then we are) I ain't too fussed.
kingpoubar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 12:50 PM   #16
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamiltonious View Post
As it's my first LAN I guess I'd like to sit next to / near other GG staffers / ex staffers. Maybe Emsey and Kris? If they'll have me. Will have to ask.

I'm a friendly chap anyway, so I'd be happy anywhere .
Sit him next to you Plat, might as well pop his LAN cherry amongst others quickly
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #17
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeadbolt View Post
Sit him next to you Plat, might as well pop his LAN cherry amongst others quickly
A Plat / Deadbolt sandwich? , lots of time for that at the LAN, and if he is lucky he may even be awake for it

Old 15-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #18
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
errr, just checking and see the Listy is coming?
as far as i know im going ive not heard other wise from driver...