GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 18-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all
No Luck / Bad Luck

http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=48785

But it carries on into health aswell.

Last week:
Monday, 1/3 office out cuz of flu bug, i catch it even though I had flu jabs the week before (can live with that)

Friday, feel like ****, stay home, also got a saw jaw and a tooth ache.
Jaw = dislocated... again

Saturday, passed me by in a self prescribed drug-induced stupor
Sunday same thing

Today, went to dentist, confirmed jaw dislocation + problem with tooth - might need root canal done (250)

On way back to work (dentist was during my lunch time >.>) bus swerves too close to the curb and clips me over the head with his side view mirror (it would just be the side that is the sore tooth and part where jaw got dislocated )

Spent rest of the afternoon at work in a comfortable haze of painkillers, antibiotics and flu medicine
dldeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Flarty

Fast Headcrab

Flarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the roughFlarty is a jewel in the rough
Re: No Luck / Bad Luck

lol you said anal
Flarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

**** me.. you have had quite the week.. sorry to hear that mate
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Holy **** deadbolt, youve had a proper crappy week havnt you
Old 19-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

dldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to alldldeadbolt is a name known to all

and yeah... i still had to go back and finish my work day >.<
Couldn't help that really, i'm one of the few ppl there that know how to work on our advertising payment system and payments have to go on the day they are charged
Old 19-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, you are having a real run of ****ty luck. I know what that feels like.

Chin up, its the LAN in a few weeks. (Assuming you're still alive that is)

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #7
dldeadbolt

Poisonous Headcrab

oh I'll still be alive at the LAN (probs half dead tho) but i recon I won't survive till monday xD

Got "2 Weekends of Fun From Hell"

29th oct, driving up with Ben to Sprite's (get nice a tipsy)
30th Airsoft with the boys (20 says each of em takes a shot at me, even tho i'll be on their team)
31th Back out to Reading for another Airsoft day, this time with my brother (he is so gonna get an entire clip shot at him by me)

5th - 7th Nov = LAN, along with Plat trying to Tbag me so no sleeping and having to keep a watchful eye on the exit points xD