GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Adventure + RPG

Old 18-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #21
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: FAO Blizzard .....

It does get significantly more challenging, especially if you are soloing and the characters and their abilities get a lot more interesting.

My barbarian is level 22 currently in act 2 and im dying constantly lol Im currently on normal mode (which is not balanced to well imo in co-op games, too easy) and things do get more difficult as you go. The starter edition is insanely easy, think it would be cool if they gave you a difficulty option to try during it but alas

Worth noting aswell that nobody on the Diablo creation team has defeated the game on the highest difficulty yet (inferno i believe) one of the top warcraft guilds have killed 2 bosses, thats all atm.
Old 18-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #22
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Worth noting aswell that nobody on the Diablo creation team has defeated the game on the highest difficulty yet (inferno i believe) one of the top warcraft guilds have killed 2 bosses, thats all atm.
Yeah, wedge mentioned in the review I think.

Last night, Bob, Tedox and I had a tough time in act 3! SO MUCH DYING!
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #23
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Me and Wedge have litterally just started act 3 last night, got to the encampment and logged as it was near midnight lol Sounds like its gonna be fun then :P
Old 19-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #24
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
There *may* be high demand so you may need to make sure you have sufficient server capacity.

You should think yourself lucky. I can't even get a copy. I ordered it from Play.com who are out of stock for the foreseeable future. I didn't pre order it and I'm not paying an extra tenner to download it from Blizzard.

I'll give them a few more days then I'll cancel the order. Torchlight 2 is due out in a week or two and that'll keep me amused. I'll probably have a go at D3 after that.
Old 24-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #25
Demonjock

Manhack

Demonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enoughDemonjock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Swallocks View Post
You should think yourself lucky. I can't even get a copy. I ordered it from Play.com who are out of stock for the foreseeable future. I didn't pre order it and I'm not paying an extra tenner to download it from Blizzard.

I'll give them a few more days then I'll cancel the order. Torchlight 2 is due out in a week or two and that'll keep me amused. I'll probably have a go at D3 after that.
Snap
Not paying 45 quid for any game
Demonjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #26
Betty_Swallocks
Super Moderator

Betty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond reputeBetty_Swallocks has a reputation beyond repute

Got it from Amazon in the end. 35 quid and next day delivery.