GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games

Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games Anything about gaming, any platform

Old 31-10-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
What games are you looking forward to?

So not been keeping up or really paying attention to whats coming and I am wondering what games to look out for on the run up to Christmas?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #2
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of
Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Well think I will be resurrecting some old games due to getting Oculus DK2 as crimbo pressie, roll on 25th. Not sure whats being released soon.
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
The Griddler

Poisonous Zombie

The Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura aboutThe Griddler has a spectacular aura about

Surprisingly I'm quite looking forward to CoD, that's out in a few days.

AC Unity, Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition are looking good too.
The Griddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #4
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

New Pokémon on the 11th - Omega & Alpha. Remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, if you played those.
As Griddler says, CoD looks pretty fun. Will probably wait to hear what the single player storyline is like - it's all I'm interested in.
Randal's Monday comes to Steam in less than a week - point & click in the classic LucasArts style, starring Randal & Jay from Clerks, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back and Clerks 2.
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and Assassin's Creed Rogue round off my Want list for the year. And that last one is because my wife is mad on the AC games, so I want it to shut her up.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:45 PM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

most of mine are for next year now, I really want to sleep NOW till February, so I can play Evolve

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote