GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Game Servers > Teamfortress 2 Servers

Teamfortress 2 Servers For any Questions/Query’s that is related to GameOn’s TF 2 Servers (If its not related to our server please use TF forum below)

Old 02-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute
Server going down tommorow for about 6 hours

I moving the servers from HLDSupdatetool to steamCMD. its a much nicer system and should mean that the server has a much more ordered file layout as si can attest the directorys on the server are a mess at the moment ill probably be taking the server down about 2 ish and they should be back up about 8-ish. i will also be able to install csgo server aswell since that is not availble by the old hlds tool
Old 02-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Server going down tommorow for about 6 hours

Hey Al, Yeah let me know when this is all done would love to learn some bits and pieces on what i can do with the server. I am thinking of getting a similar server for a dedicated GO server. Grab me at the lan and we will have a chat about it all. But still mundo thanks for getting a server up and something nice for us to play on!
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
marky_mark

Poisonous Zombie

marky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the roughmarky_mark is a jewel in the rough

Al let me know how that goes, i have steamcmd for the Lan cs:go and if its not bugged might move tf2 from srcds
marky_mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

Steamcmd still has a few minor issues but on the whole it works. most of the issues are linux related so on the windows servers at the lan you may have more sucess