GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn Podcasts > GameOn Podcast Feeds > Photography

Photography Ahh will add a Description later, (its going to be about Photos) :)

Old 03-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #101
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold
Re: Post your kit - updated 21-09-07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddAussie View Post
and I now have a 30D yay
Show me the Money - SHOW ME THE MONEY

Old 04-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #102
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

LOLz
Old 04-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #103
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
Show me the Money - SHOW ME THE MONEY

I'z gief man luv?
Old 09-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #104
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough

Added a Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM and aquired a nice Manfrotto tripod and head.

Also hoping to pick up a nifty fifty within the next week or so.
Old 26-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #105
^SwITcH^

Combine Soldier

^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough^SwITcH^ is a jewel in the rough

Got my plastic, fantastic, nifty 50 this weekend! Very impressed so far.

Also picked up a cheap Jessops own brand flash, which is suprisingly good considering! Although only having vertical adjustmentis a bit of a pain - need to get a diffuser soon and a Speedlite in the future!
Old 24-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #106
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough

Update kit.

Got myself a Canon Speedlite 430ex Mk II which I an dead happy with, adds a lot more life to my photos!

So kit as is now:

Body:
Canon EOS 450D

Lenses:
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 SP XR Di II LD Lens (replaced the kit lens)
Tamron 70-300mm f4-5.6 AF Di LD Macro Lens (cheap telephoto)
Canon EF Lens - 50 mm - F/1.8 (trusty nifty fifty)

Accessories:
Canon Speedlite 430ex Mk II
B+W 67mm S03 Circular Polariser Filter
Hoya 67mm UV Filter
3 x Sandisk SD HC Ultra II - 4GB

Tripod/Monopod:
Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod + Manfrotto 804RC2 3 Way Photo Head
Manfrotto 679B Monopod

Bag:
Lowerpro Flipside 200

Gathered quite a bit together lately, next purchase is a battery grip!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #107
Omegaice

Zombie

Omegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enoughOmegaice will become famous soon enough

Camera Manufacturer: Nikon
Camera Model: D40
Lens Information: 18-55mm
Mega Pixel: 6mp
Memory Cards/Storage: 4GB SD
Camera Bag: Lowpro EX140
Tripod: N/A
Hand Held Metering: N/A
Extras: N/A

Been wanting to have a go at doing some proper photography and got this about 2 days ago. I'm amazed at how good it is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/omegaice/
Omegaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #108
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

Camera Manufacturer: sony ericsson
Camera Model: W810i
Lens Information: 1
Mega Pixel: 2mp
Memory Cards/Storage: 4GB SD
Camera Bag: pocket
Tripod: My hand
Hand Held Metering: N/A
Extras: usb cable and lots of fluff inside the screen
Old 08-12-2010, 01:49 AM   #109
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
Re: Post your kit - updated 13-08-10

Body:
Sony A450 (£285 with the kit lens brand new )

Lenses:
Sony 18-55mm kit lens
Minolta 75-300mm 'beercan' af3.6/4.5 (£50 off ebay with hood and original dust cap
(Looking to add a 50mm or 35mm prime lens 2nd hand at some point)

Accessories:
2 16GB SDHC Cards (one Samsung one PNY Class 4/Class 6)
Sony alpha bag (£5 from Argüs)
Spare battery (not sure why, the camera+memory card are easily good for 1000 shots per charge/card on JPG (don't edit them that much to justify shooting in RAW/ARW)
A few old tripods from when my parents had film SLR cameras (one standard and one heavy duty one)
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 PM   #110
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
Re: Post your kit - updated 13-08-10

Adding to mine
Minolta 24-135 f3.5-4.6 zoom (replacing the 18-55, weighs more than the camera!)
Minolta 50mm f1.7 prime (got it today, paid a smidge over the odds on ebay but it was from a proper shop that I know physically exists)

Lost
16gb SD card (probably going to get a new faster one at some point anyway if I dont find it when I move house)
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 01:26 AM   #111
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post your kit - updated 10-03-13

Can we ban this bot?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 10:55 AM   #112
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Can we ban this bot?

Im almost convinced its just Wedgeh messing about...

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 11:00 AM   #113
Marcelahent
Banned

Marcelahent is an unknown quantity at this point
Post your kit updated 10 03 13

wow you all have small dogs. if i was at work i would post up my 4 dogs, oh well, jus have to wait till monday
Marcelahent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #114
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

dogs?
Old 23-06-2015, 11:34 AM   #115
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO.. Dogs?

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 12:11 PM   #116
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote