GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Adventure + RPG

Old 13-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
20 Minutes of Life Within Skyrim

20 Minutes of Life Within Skyrim

Visit here to read more

HERE BE DRAGONS!
Well, not literally here - the GameGrin offices have thankfully been free from our scaley adversaries in recent years, ever since Mrs R found that huge glowing sword in the cupboard; Bethesda, on the other hand, have managed to successfully capture and contain a couple of the oversized lizards, and now present them to you in video form below.

......Read More

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 20 Minutes of Life Within Skyrim

I remember reading some text in a book in-game either Morrowind or Oblivion that described the regions of Tamriel, and I distinctly remember never wanting to visit Skyrim because I hated the sound of its environment. Watching these videos hasn't really swayed me in any way, and although I am sure many will find huge enjoyment loosing themselves in another Elder Scrolls epic, I am failing to get excited by this one. I think I'd rather wait a few years for when I have a PC to run the game in its full glory with a 'green mod' or something.
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
bustercapinme

Baby Headcrab

bustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enoughbustercapinme will become famous soon enough
Re: 20 Minutes of Life Within Skyrim

looks like a great game that you could easily lose an afternoon in one dungeon, my only criticism would be that the environments all look a bit samey, it was similar in oblivion and fallout 3 although fallout 3 was a wasteland and this point was used to good affect. That being said, if the story and gameplay is up to snuff any minor criticisms you tend to forget
bustercapinme is offline   Reply With Quote