GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Comedy and Jokes

Comedy and Jokes Chat about Comedy, Jokes and Amusements

Old 03-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
Flight of fancy

Maurice and his wife Esther visit the town carnival every year and every year Maurice always says Esther I'd like to fly in that helicopter.

Esther always replies I know Maurice but the ride costs 50 quid and 50 quid is 50 quid.

One year Maurice pleads Eshter I'm 85 if I don't fly this year I might never get another chance.

Maurice the helicopter is 50 quid and 50 quid is 50 quid replies Esther.

The pilot overhears and makes them an offer. Ill take you both up he starts and if you don't say a word throughout I wont charge you. One world though and its 50 quid.

The couple agree. The pilot does all kinds of fancy moves but not a word is spoken. He does his daredevil routine over and over again but still nothing.

When they land the pilot turns to Maurice and says I did everything to get you to yell out but you didn't I'm impressed!.

Maurice smiles coyly then says actually I nearly said something when Esther fell out but you know 50 quid is 50 quid.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute
hhehe

btw worst punctuation ever (in that it was completely nonexistant)