GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Films & Programs

Films & Programs Opinions on your favourite Films and TV programs

Old 13-10-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
The Walking Dead - Season 5 Discussion

Did anybody watch S05E01? Harrie and I just watched it - thoughts?
Old 13-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of
Re: The Walking Dead - Season 5 Discussion

Yet to watch it, got appointed with the sofa at 9pm.
Old 13-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Its on for tonight... Will discuss once watched..

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

Old 13-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Please let me know when you guys have watched! Dying to discuss this
Old 13-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #5
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Please excuse my language...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!!!!!!

That is the BEST Episode for about 2 seasons!!

And the END! OMG! OMFG!

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 13-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #6
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

HE'S ALIVE!!!

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 13-10-2014, 08:34 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
Please excuse my language...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!!!!!!

That is the BEST Episode for about 2 seasons!!

And the END! OMG! OMFG!
Quote:
HE'S ALIVE!!!
Yeah, Harrie and I were saying this too. Was the best episode in a LONG time. Norman Reedus said in a panel the other day "we come out the door kicking" and I gotta say, he wasn't lying.

Shows that they can do really good character development without actually spending an entire season in a farm house.

Also, did you lot see this guy? I knew I recognised him! He's the guy from the previous season where Rick makes Carol leave (the couple in the house).

Old 13-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #8
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Yeah, I clocked him.

TBH, that episode has it all.

I am not too manly to admit I cried when Rick realised Judith was still alive....

I was shouting for Carol to put a bullet in Tasha Yar, sorry, Cannibal Bitch from Hell....

And every time that bat was raised behind poor Glenns head, I honestly thought they would actually kill him off...

So much happened, I am definatley going to have to watch it again...

Ooooh, who is leaving the crosses? Could it be the Original "Butchers"..

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 13-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #9
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

It really was an amazing episode, there was nothing I thought they could have done better really, and I'm so pleased they didn't spend a few episodes in that box, they literally just got on with it and now I'm so excited for the rest of the season! they 100% did something right this time round and a LOT of fans are very pleased by it
Old 13-10-2014, 08:48 PM   #10
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Ooooh, who is leaving the crosses? Could it be the Original "Butchers"..
The cross on the tree is Hobo Sign-Language and means "Good place to get a hand out".
Old 13-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #11
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
The cross on the tree is Hobo Sign-Language and means "Good place to get a hand out".
Ah, so it "could" be the "Butchers" drawing people in then.

I do hope they can keep this weeks momentum going for the rest of the season...

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 13-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #12
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Ah, so it "could" be the "Butchers" drawing people in then.

I do hope they can keep this weeks momentum going for the rest of the season...
It'll be a hard pace to maintain, and I think all-action all the time would maybe get old but we'll see. They seemed to include a lot of fan-favourites in this episode though. A lot of small nods towards the fans.
Old 13-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #13
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

I'm actually quite fearful that the amount of money they've spent on this first episode will mean we'll have a few dull episodes, although I don't mind that too much because I do love some of the slower paced episodes, I hope it's not too much of a problem
Old 13-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #14
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

Wait wait wait, you're telling me Tasha Yar is in this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Old 14-10-2014, 07:18 AM   #15
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseypenguin View Post
Wait wait wait, you're telling me Tasha Yar is in this?
Yup..

AFA (From Facebook) :

Old 14-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #16
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

We had finished watching the program, was bed time for Oli, I was hushing him off to bed while the credits where rolling, then bang, he's alive, we had to rewind and watch that bit again.
I have not delved into how this season is going to pan out, but if it's anything like the first episode were in for a treat.
Old 17-10-2014, 08:11 AM   #17
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future

I also thought it was a great start, S4 was a pretty good one if you look past the A-Team style gun fights. Usual I can shoot a zombie in the head from 25m with a pistol but I can't the side of a prison with a AK47!

I am actually...../takes deep breath...starting to like Carl!!!! How did they make me do that!

What I HATE.....watching S4 on NowTV and half way through they show previews of S5! Showing all the characters that survive, this looses suspense in those tight life and death situations, because you know damn well XYZ survives 'til next season. They are still doing it in S5E1 with future S5 episodes...A-holes.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #18
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpine View Post
What I HATE.....watching S4 on NowTV and half way through they show previews of S5! Showing all the characters that survive, this looses suspense in those tight life and death situations, because you know damn well XYZ survives 'til next season. They are still doing it in S5E1 with future S5 episodes...A-holes.
I never watch the previews of future episodes :P