GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Parenting

Parenting GameGrin Parents - For talk about family life.

Old 14-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #21
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold
Re: hax needed tbh

Heh, well it's the scan next week and were going to find out the sex of the baby then, that is the angles and that are all okay and they can tell what sex it is

Funny thing is, as soon as I'm talking to Sharon, she get's kicks and punche's galore and loads of movement. It must be my loud voice startling the poor bugger lol
Old 14-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #22
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Got a little raver in there

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #23
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

that second scan is odd...

it becomes absolutely real then.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #24
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

CORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to beholdCORPSE-MAKER is a splendid one to behold

It hit home for me on the first scan.

As soon as we could see it's shape and position, and it's little heart fluttering away that's when I went a little damp in the eye, but I still kept a stiff upper lip
Old 16-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #25
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORPSE-MAKER View Post
It hit home for me on the first scan.

As soon as we could see it's shape and position, and it's little heart fluttering away that's when I went a little damp in the eye, but I still kept a stiff upper lip
exactly the same for me...it was unbelievable the wave of emotion that came with that first scan.

the second is equally as emotional simply because the shape can be more defined. Our first scan looked like an indistinguishable blob.

the second was so defined..

here was our second scan

http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=26404

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Old 17-01-2009, 02:06 PM   #26
Vale

Vortigaunt

Vale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to beholdVale is a splendid one to behold

I was stunned on the second scan,, It was a little baby already... made everythinhg very real..

Here she is at 20weeks..

Everything going ok i hope!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan1.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	18930  
Old 17-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #27
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colio View Post
summer baby...nice.
Only one problem.

A young one of the school year

I can't help but feel pissed off my mum didn't shoot me out in September.
Old 17-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
Colio

Garg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Only one problem.

A young one of the school year

I can't help but feel pissed off my mum didn't shoot me out in September.
ah, young un yes...but I suspect that Luca wont be one of the smallest. At present he's bigger than kids 6 months older (in toddler terms thats like 1st + 3yr seniors

Old 21-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #29
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

well - the 20 weeks scan was fine and we've found out that it's a little girl
Old 21-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #30
Colio

Garg

gratz on both counts..

Old 21-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #31
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your balls working as they should

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #32
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Congrats! Enjoy the colour pink
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #33
Colio

Garg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Congrats! Enjoy the colour pink
that has something to do with him being in this mess in the first place

Old 22-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #34
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

Quote:
that has something to do with him being in this mess in the first place
LOL I did suggest the brown

As I expected... as soon as the immediate family heard the news it's PINK everything that's been purchased and today I've been given loads of baby clothes from my mother.

She's also gave me 50% of the cost of the pram and stuff so that's a bonus I wasn't expecting
Old 23-01-2009, 10:03 AM   #35
Colio

Garg

look man, take what you can.

everything that is bought for the babys first year....forget, they go through them in about 2 weeks.

As for the pram get yourself to a decent pram shop (mothercare world is great) and give them a test drive.

We opted for a mahoosive pram to start with, looked like a monster truck with a carry cot....but we found it far too impractical..

took a team of engineers to collapse it, took a crane to lift it into the boot, and had the manouverability of a postbox.

In the end we opted for a mclaren buggy, lightweight, small, and can be used from birth,

Old 23-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #36
monger

Alien Controller

monger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond reputemonger has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on good scan and baby girl
Old 23-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #37
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

Quote:
In the end we opted for a mclaren buggy, lightweight, small, and can be used from birth,
Yeah. We went to a local business that's been around longer than myself and they even sold my parents their pram for me.

We've gone for the quinny buzz in greystone and get lots of different bits. The buggy itself is brilliant for moving round and we had a test of loads including a horrid slivercross one before we agreed that the quinny was more useful on a day to day basis.

if your nosey... the buggy can be seen here ;

http://www.quinny.com/quinny/productdetail.aspx?id=3

Oh and he's a crude copy of the scan pic from the other day as well... I;ve turned into one of those who keeps getting it out all the time, which is what my mum said created her in the first place

Old 24-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #38
Colio

Garg

haha,

mate, let me tell you something.

you think that picture means something now?

wait till your daughter makes her appearance, you will be completely bowled over. one of the best feelings in the world, seriously.

those who dont have kids ignore will never know, those who have them definitely agree with.

Since Luca was born I've done a complete 180 on my opinion on children.

Nice choice of buggy though, looks like it'd tick all my "list of important buggy things" list.

well heres hoping for a relatively pain and complication free pregnancy and birth to the both of you.

the next four/five months are going to FLY by.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #39
CORPSE-MAKER

Manhack

Just to update this thread a little.

Hayden was born today after 18 hours of slow labour. Mother and baby are now doing fine after a few weird parts.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:19 PM   #40
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

wow
congrats m8 to both of you

keep them photos coming

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote