GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Rhythm

Old 30-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #21
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour Band

I tried to play this other day and didn't do to well i think this maybe down to the 4 pint of fosters and 3L of cider :s

Also on there site the other day you can say your guitar is broke and they'll send you a new one without you sending the old one back. My mate and his bro got one each for free but i think they might have stopped it now
Old 31-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #22
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oBladeo View Post
Also on there site the other day you can say your guitar is broke and they'll send you a new one without you sending the old one back. My mate and his bro got one each for free but i think they might have stopped it now
The original drums and guitars were faulty. I sent off for a USB Midi thing to try and fix the drums, and the mucked up and sent me a guitar instead. Which is cool, it's the most working guitar I now have

TGK, where were you?
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #23
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, I was out yesterday, was a last minute thing with my girlfriend. Will be able to play drums on Tuesday as my parents are not around. Up for it then?
Old 01-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Tuesday I can do
Lets say, After the meeting?? x
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #25
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, that's a tad late as my parents will be home.

Oh I hate living here so much at times.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Ah, that's a tad late as my parents will be home.

Oh I hate living here so much at times.
Yeah, after the meeting is too late for me too, family go to bed at 8-9 PM
Old 03-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #27
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Okay well i thought the meeting was at 7 :P
How about..
6 or 7? Before the meeting?
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #28
TGK

Civil Protection

Hmm... Probably too late again... Ermm.... Me and JK are meeting around 3
Old 03-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #29
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

TGK fails at drums
Old 03-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #30
TGK

Civil Protection

F*ck off Ferret

Once I sort my drums out I will beat you. Just you wait

In the meantime, order a midi cable. It's free...

http://www.redoctanegames.com/warranty/
Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #31
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

I have. They sent a replacement guitar instead, obviously they mixed it up their end.

I'll probs just get the RB drums, since I can't find the GHWT or RB2 ones being sold separately anywhere except eBay (yeah right)
Old 03-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #32
TGK

Civil Protection

Apply for the cable, and you can tune the drums on your pc. You manually change the sensitivity of the pads and it works great!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #33
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

Quote:
Apply for the cable, and you can tune the drums on your pc. You manually change the sensitivity of the pads and it works great!
Meh, I've got a bit of cardboard stuck under the red for now, it's not doing much good though. Maybe more card... (I got this advice from other people who have faulty sets, who also say the tuners are sh1t)

Oh, and FYI - 7-0. (In no particular order)

Rebel Yell
Are You Gonna Go My Way
Hot For Teacher
Monsoon
Go Your Own Way
Band On The Run
Crazy Train

And we started that foreign one too, Nuvole E Lenzuola.

Last edited by JK Ferret; 03-02-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #34
TGK

Civil Protection

Foiled again!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #35
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

Quote:
Foiled again!
I'm like aluminium, me.