GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Misc Games Chat

Old 15-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Diablo III Given A Release Date

Diablo III Given A Release Date

Visit here to read more

At long last, the massively anticipated action RPG game from Blizzard Entertainment, Diablo III has been given a release date!
Blizzard released the date via their website with the statement below:

......Read More
Old 15-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Diablo III Given A Release Date

w00t!!!!
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Im quite worried how Diablo 3 is going to turn out, its quite obvious they are cutting things from the game to get it launched. No PVP being the most obvious and a major dissapointment.

I always expected to have this pre-ordered and be hitting it hard come launch day, but as things stand im not going to bother for some time.
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
w00t!!!!
^ This

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Im quite worried how Diablo 3 is going to turn out, its quite obvious they are cutting things from the game to get it launched. No PVP being the most obvious and a major dissapointment.

I always expected to have this pre-ordered and be hitting it hard come launch day, but as things stand im not going to bother for some time.
Im honestly not a big lover of PVP so this is something that doesnt actually bother me in the slightest. Its something that they are going to bring in future patches right? So its not been totally omitted.

That being said, only reason this is with me launch day is because im signed to the annual pass for WoW.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Im honestly not a big lover of PVP so this is something that doesnt actually bother me in the slightest. Its something that they are going to bring in future patches right? So its not been totally omitted.

That being said, only reason this is with me launch day is because im signed to the annual pass for WoW.
Same as this to be honest. I've never been a PvPer and just cannot wait for the game.
I'm going to Pre-Order the special edition (I think) with my April Paycheck. Can. Not. Wait.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
Same as this to be honest. I've never been a PvPer and just cannot wait for the game.
I'm going to Pre-Order the special edition (I think) with my April Paycheck. Can. Not. Wait.
PvP is generally horribly imbalanced and frustrating. I have little to no interest in it, I much prefer a solid PvE experience.

At first I was like oh neat, I get free Diablo III but wasnt too bothered about it, but not that ive read some more stuff, saw some of the Beta footage, im actually looking forward to it.