GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > MMO

Old 21-06-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Second Life Celebrates 10th Anniversary

Second Life Celebrates 10th Anniversary

Visit here to read more

Linden Lab, the makers of shared creative spaces including Patterns, Creatorverse, and dio, today announced that its groundbreaking 3D virtual world, Second Life, will celebrate its tenth anniversary on June 23.

......Read More
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all
Re: Second Life Celebrates 10th Anniversary

"I've only received one death threat from second life, for me that's a step up" lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
Misterwoot

Manhack

Misterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura about

YAY! It's the giant flying penis game!
Second life event interrupted by flying penis attack

Shoot First, Second, Third and Fourth.... and ask questions to fill time while you reload.
Misterwoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love Second Life so much. I spent so much time playing it during college (I think it was college, might have been secondary school). I always wanted to learn the Linden code language but never really had the the skill in learning languages to do so. Instead, I got pretty decent at building things and got commissioned to build stuff for people. Made a bit of money off it.

I know people within GameGrin that make a living from Second Life and used to be friends with a few whilst I played who did the same. Sadly, I was never that good to do that.

I tried going back to it this year but just couldn't. I'm not sure if it was nostalgia or what, but I just couldn't really enjoy it after having been out of touch with it for so long.
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #5
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

I used to love second life and also tried to go back to it. After they moved everyone to the MG it just wasn't the same anymore I used to love owning my own land with my little shop. Such a fun game.
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote