GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 14-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
GameGrin LAN website issue: Facebook login

Just an FYI guys, Facebook has thrown a wobbly and disabled my app creation permissions (and removed all other apps I had including this) so logging in with Facebook is down for the foreseeable future until they pull their thumb out
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of
Should be resolved now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #3
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GameGrin LAN website issue: Facebook login

Whats the URL again? should the link at the top of this page not go to the new bit rather than the old gogamegrin.com site?

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Whats the URL again? should the link at the top of this page not go to the new bit rather than the old gogamegrin.com site?
http://gameonlan.azurewebsites.net/
Old 14-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, cant see it linked anywhere from the GG Site?

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 14-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers, cant see it linked anywhere from the GG Site?
Second link on the main navigation? Reads "LANs"
Old 14-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
Platinum

Tentacle

Has it just been updated? the Lans link at the top of this page took me to gogamegrin.com earlier today?

Edit for some reason the forum keep changing the URL I type from the GO one to a Grin one?

Old 14-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Has it just been updated? the Lans link at the top of this page took me to gogamegrin.com earlier today?
Not on the main site, no - it's been like that for a while. I've just updated the forums one after reading your message though.
Old 14-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #9
Platinum

Tentacle

Ahh right ok cheers, I only checked the forum one (Thats where I spent most of my time) and assumed the forum and site used the same header.

Any idea why the forums automatically change go game on.co.uk to gogamegrin.com?

Old 14-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #10
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

Quote:
Ahh right ok cheers, I only checked the forum one (Thats where I spent most of my time) and assumed the forum and site used the same header.

Any idea why the forums automatically change go game on.co.uk to gogamegrin.com?
Haha, yes - should have thought of that. Your definition of main site is different to mine

There's a rewriter in effect on the forums that will dynamically change the old URL to the new one - and it's catching the back end of the domain in gogameon and changing it.