GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 20-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the lan!

Cheers for another great LAN!

Doubly so for still going ahead with it after all of the stuff that happened over the past few weeks.
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #2
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thanks for the lan!

Thanks to all for a great lan, been far too long since my last one (I really had missed those cheeseburgers!). Also thanks to Plat, exo and Rash for helping with my pc, tis greatly appreciated .

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, massive thanks from me for it going ahead, since I'd had to miss the last couple. Was a great time, really like the new room.

Thanks to all for offering suggestions on what I can try to 'fix' my computer that wasn't sure if it was actually broken!
Old 21-11-2011, 12:15 AM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
finlay666

Poisonous Zombie

finlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud offinlay666 has much to be proud of

Big love for the GO Lans
finlay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #6
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

Many thanks for still going ahead with the LAN.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Thanks for the lan!

Great job all, haven't enjoyed a LAN that much in a long time.

Special thanks to Linda, who after all the woes of the previous seven days, a full week at work, then comes and spends nearly 30 hours cooking food for us.

Thanks to Rash for having the good sense to plough on in the face of adversity

Thanks to Marky and Exo for a solid network.

Thanks to Wedgeh for the "Plat Breaker" LAN juice.

Thanks to Plat for being a gobby legend

And thanks to eveyone else who came and made it a great weekend. After a weekend ilke that, Monday seems to suck especially hard today

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
fazer

Manhack

fazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud offazer has much to be proud of

Big thanks from Oli and myself. I had a great nights sleep in the car without being subjected to all that snoring that goes off in the sleeping quarters
fazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #9
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Thank you all, was an awesome LAN, been amazing how people have come together and made this happen!

Roll on #86
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 11:44 AM   #10
Disturbedguy

Zombie

Disturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura aboutDisturbedguy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post

Roll on #86
Hopefully I will be able to make it!
Disturbedguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #11
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

Many thanks once again to Rash and Linda (also the kids and Dotty) for holding the event to begin with. I can only imagine how hard that must have been for you guys to drag some motivation from god knows where and get it done but im sure I can speak from all of us when I say that Im really glad that you did as it was yet another great weekend for both myself and Wedge.

Also, thank you to all who staffed and kept things running and what not - im not even going to pretend I know what happens technically so yeah...thanks for the...internets?

Cant wait till the next one now
Old 21-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #12
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to Rasher for organising it all and not touching Dawson to much this LAN.

A HUGE thanks to Linda for getting yourself through all the fire stuff, a week of work then cooking for us all. You're an amasing woman!

Maooosssiiiveee thanks to Hairy and Loopy for setting up. But also for making the pie on Thursday and giving us somewhere to sleep, you made the LAN experience a million times more exciting in so many ways

Thanks to Plat for the epic lols as usual, especially the Bottom talk on Saturday.

Exo and Marky for setting up the wires and server bits - a big huggy love for you 2 for letting me play WoW, it was mucho appreciated!

And to Fin for all the Big Bang Theory episodes, you are most epic.

All in all, fantastic LAN! Absolutely amasing weekend and I can't wait for the next one!
Old 21-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #13
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

I can hardly remember talking bottom, I think it all goes blank about 1pm, what time did I get shot in the finger? I remember that.

Oh and as everyone has said, cheers for the lan guys, epic job under the circumstances

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #14
razer121

Houndeye

razer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enoughrazer121 will become famous soon enough

Sounds like after all that happened the lan was an amazing weekend...that i had to miss, look forward to the next lan and im very determined to make it this time round
razer121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #15
Stitch

Scanner

Stitch is an unknown quantity at this point

CHEERS!!!!! awsome lan guys thank you to linda for the wonderfull hangover cure than you rasher n exo for the support i rely needed that

now this is were it begins hehehe cant w8 for the next one but benneb i will have my revenge........i.....will....get you hehe ma boss loves the marks on ma back

much loves to the special peeps
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #16
loopy

Fast Zombie

loopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enoughloopy will become famous soon enough

Thank you to everyone who came to the LAN and made it a fantastic weekend, it just goes to show what a great community we have, when needed we can and do pull together.
loopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #17
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
hehe ma boss loves the marks on ma back
He is, ofc, referring to the bite marks from the Saturday night love making session with many boys - GREAT SUCCESS !!!111

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #18
tiggerai

Zombie

tiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura abouttiggerai has a spectacular aura about

Well done everyone, sounds like it was a success.

HA! Bad luck - TAKE THAT! *pow*

I will be at the next one, without a doubt... seems like a lot of my team should be too.

Love and Lanning,

Tigs xx
tiggerai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #19
vladthemilkman

Scanner

vladthemilkman is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Thanks for the lan!

Best LAN yet for me, can't believe I'll miss the next one as it'll be EPIC! But in the words of Terminator - I'll be back
vladthemilkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #20
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, there is always the webcam!, ill drink a crate of beer in your honour mate!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote