GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Free Clan Hosting > Free Clan Web Hosting

Free Clan Web Hosting Ask all your questions in here.
How to get free hosting

Old 03-06-2004, 11:29 AM   #21
Jamz

Antlion

Jamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond reputeJamz has a reputation beyond repute
rofl
Old 03-06-2004, 04:16 PM   #22
Ste (homz)

Bullsquid

Ste (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of lightSte (homz) is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by san-j
P.S. I've been waiting a week, and you don't see me complaining
ive had no pms off u asking for a website making

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Ste (homz) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 05:18 PM   #23
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
thats cause its one of the ones i am dealing with m8

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 06:27 PM   #24
san-j

Scanner

san-j is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol, sorry for causing this little quarrel. I honestly wasn't meaning to complain, but just to show the people who are that they kinda being over-pushy.
san-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 12:06 AM   #25
Aven
Banned

Aven is infamous around these partsAven is infamous around these parts
lmfao we aren't being pushy but ur being an a$$ by telling me not to complain and putting "P.S. I've been waiting a week, and you don't see me complaining" in your name so dont tell me what to do
Aven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 12:10 AM   #26
Aven
Banned

and also how is your situation worse then mine??
Old 04-06-2004, 12:43 AM   #27
bleecher

Bullsquid

bleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura aboutbleecher has a spectacular aura about

N00b fight!

you offer a free service and people still complain.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:06 AM   #28
Mr_Meeker

Bullsquid

Mr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of lightMr_Meeker is a glorious beacon of light
thats why i had to start charging bleech, i cant take that sort of abusing for free you know...
Mr_Meeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 01:46 AM   #29
san-j

Scanner

san-j is an unknown quantity at this point
Like I said I'm really sorry for starting this...

...but I'm afraid I must finish what I started...

Why is my situation worse? Perhaps because I've been waiting longer, or perhaps because my website will be the official site for my upcoming retail game? Though it isn't fair to judge the importance based on content, the fact remains that I've been waiting longer (Since May 25th).

Why am I an ass for telling you to stop complaining? In fact, I'll go so far as to tell you to stop being a newb and grow up

Ok, I'll lower my flamethrower now.

Sorry Aven for me provoking a fight, and anyone else who got caught in my deadly flames.

~San-J

Last edited by san-j; 04-06-2004 at 01:56 AM.
san-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 12:15 AM   #30
Aven
Banned

ok i hav been waiting since 2 tuesdays ago which was ummmm.......May 21st so dont say ur situation is worse and when i got my site it was missing stuff so.. SHUT UP!!!
and btw u are a noob so shove it up ur ass
Old 05-06-2004, 12:18 AM   #31
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Aven :
Please watch your behaviour on the forums we won’t tolerated it, there is no need to speak to anyone in that manor.

You have been warned.
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:03 PM   #32
ViperGTSR

Scanner

ViperGTSR is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Get real guys... can some of you just keep your cool? Its not like your paying for the service so hold your horses.

The other thing is thanks for everything that you volunters and admins have done for me... keep up the the good work.

P.S. If you need any help with the stuff that you do, I might be able to help. I can do simple coding. See: WWW.PS2VIPERGTSR.2YA.COM