GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 31-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Game trailers - Larger window?

Is there any chance the game trailers could be made larger, so that you don't have to hop over to youtube to watch them because your eyes start hurting from squinting so much?

Sorry, been using it a lot and I really like the addition to the forum home page, just wondering if it could be a bit bigger thats all.
GuNsLiNgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game trailers - Larger window?

lo m8

yes i am sure they can be made larger
worth also pointing out we have trailers linked in to the main site as well
http://www.gamegrin.com/trailers

out of interest what sort of size was you looking for
the same size on youtube (or our main site) type of size
or larger?

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute

an adage that is often punted around these parts

"Bigger is ALWAYS better"

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light

The size on the main page is good, and like I said I'm really liking the feature, so thanks for all the hard work thats been going on behind the scenes.

So if it could be made to pop down a bit larger like the main page size then I would be a very happy bunny.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

i will make some changes this weekend and post when they are live so you can test and give feedback m8

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #6
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note, the banner of trailers on trhe forums can it be made smaller? it takes up shed loads of screen real estate (two thirds on my desktop and prolly 90% on my laptop. this means I cant normally see the first post of a page
Old 02-11-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuNsLiNgEr View Post
Is there any chance the game trailers could be made larger, so that you don't have to hop over to youtube to watch them because your eyes start hurting from squinting so much?

Sorry, been using it a lot and I really like the addition to the forum home page, just wondering if it could be a bit bigger thats all.
ok, made that bigger and made it slightly larger than the normal page ones

let me know if that's ok or causes any problems with the size

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #8
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

Cheers Rash, much better now
Old 04-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #9
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Fantastic
Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote