GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > Web Site: Updates & Problems

Web Site: Updates & Problems Noticed a problem with the GameGrin site or unsure how to use a feature? Post in here for more information.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute
Xbox Stats : users latest games played in profile

If you now go to the user profile page (example here)

You will notice there a NEW tab called

Xbox Live Games (name may change)

This will show you the latest games the user has played with scores and stats

To add it to your profile all you need to do is add your XBOX Live details to your user CP

If you are already on the xbox leader board, you will not need to add any more details in, it will automatically work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GO_60.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	18885   Click image for larger version

Name:	GO_61.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	18886  

Follow us on Facebook / Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xbox Stats : users latest games played in profile

I don't suppose there's any sort of self updating trophy card type thing for us very few poor PS3 owners is there?
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #3
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Rasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond reputeRasher has a reputation beyond repute

PS3 is one of the ones i am working on (now i have a PS3 i can look in to it)
we have got one system ready to go in to place, but its been causing problems with the Xbox leader board.

Still need to do a lot more research on it, but it will be coming....

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Nice new feature, and while I know its new and probably not finished I have some very early feedback

Is there anyway to not have it as the first thing in someones profile? As good as it looks, the "About Me" page is surely the first thing you want to see when looking at someones profile, and not their Xbox achievements (though your screenshots show one xbox live tab on the left and one on the right?)
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #5
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

Rash, didn't know you had a PS3 now. Add me if you want on PSN, Griever96
What games do you have for it?
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Thats pretty cool, nice one

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #7
Rasher

Tentacle
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBmaestro View Post
Is there anyway to not have it as the first thing in someones profile? As good as it looks, the "About Me" page is surely the first thing you want to see when looking at someones profile, and not their Xbox achievements (though your screenshots show one xbox live tab on the left and one on the right?)
Yes, the reason for the two screenshots, at the moment i can pick if its 1st, or last (1st on the tabs makes it 1st viewable when your click the profile)
i was going to leave it another 3 or 4 days to see how people handle it

On another note, there is loads more we will be adding to the profile tabs (one of them will be PC specs and have about four others on the way later this year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Rash, didn't know you had a PS3 now. Add me if you want on PSN, Griever96
What games do you have for it?
we got the kids one for Christmas
think my ID is GORasher (same as xbox)
to be honest i haven't even looked at half the game we got yet due to lack of time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Thats pretty cool, nice one

Thanks, we have plans for even more Xbox and PS3 things very soon

Follow me on Twitter