GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Action + Third Person

Old 29-06-2010, 05:23 AM   #21
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood E3 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
I think Nex got pwn there
Orly?

I think you should have a rethink as im still waiting for smiths85 to answer my question but despite asking 3 times nothing has materialized.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #22
smiths85

Scanner

smiths85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe i answered all your questions

first i said older games, which doesnt require much thought of your own

and then i said ninja gaiden sigma 2

Seriously whats the point in replying when all your going to do is try come up with a cocky response to make urself feel better?

I came, i saw, i conquered!

now let it rest cus im abit bored of reading the same question even though i have gave you a answer on a few occasions

My last reply in this thread!
smiths85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #23
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes sorry so you did my bad your have to forgive me today with the lack of sleep and being up at 5.

Hardly call a difference of opinion being conquered though.
Nex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 05:57 AM   #24
nastysun

Scanner

nastysun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm i feel that an assassin should work alone ill just get it to add to my collection
nastysun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #25
bloorie

Scanner

bloorie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood E3 Trailer

A fair point made on both sides regarding assassins and how they should be stealthy.

Not sure how like a silent assassin the cannon and fort defending part is going to be, but I guess that sequels for you. bigger, better and more. It does take from the Assassin terminology, but it does add to gameplay and a good experience.

I do like the look of the new fight mechanic. They clearly listen to the feedback and instead of the badly choreographed 70's ninja film style of fighting where enemyís circle you and take it in turns to attack. They will be more aggressive and proactive. Not to mention you have faster and aggressive 1 kill strikes, just like a real trained assailant.

The improvements clearly keep coming; the difference between AC1 and AC2 is great. I hope they continue the improvements.

Horses in the city? Yes please! I hated how it slowed you down so much running through large towns. Now we get to trample lots of innocents! Hehe.
Yes, Iím a fan of the series. You can tell?

*eagle dives outs here*
Bloorie
bloorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:08 AM   #26
doramide7

Scanner

doramide7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Not liking the sound of multiplayer tbh, Assassin's Creed doesn't need it.
wouldnt bother finishing the 2nd one as its abit of a let down. Hope brotherhood isnt!
doramide7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #27
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I did finish the second one, I enjoyed it all the way through. It's the first I didn't enjoy and didn't finish.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 01:59 AM   #28
ExcessNeo

Bullsquid

ExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond reputeExcessNeo has a reputation beyond repute

I still need to finish the second one, it was with FF13 on my to finish during the summer list that I forgot -_-
ExcessNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:04 AM   #29
Lacuna1

Scanner

Lacuna1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Assassins Creed rocks.
Lacuna1 is offline   Reply With Quote