GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Media > Books

Books From Classics to Bestsellers. What are you reading currently?

Old 05-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
jakeke16
Banned

jakeke16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nasa Secrets - UFO and base on the moon

<p>&nbsp;the Tunguska region of the radiation debris was transported to Karp 's Beijing real underground bases -- day school. In accordance with Stalin's instructions, the scientists were called on Kool laboratory work, some people think that the former Soviet Union, hope to obtain UFO related technology, thereby the arms race in space to beat the americans.<br />
It is said that in the early during World War II, namely 1948 UFO crash before the event, the Soviet military had command MiG fighter shoot down ufos. In the initial stages of the cold war, the Soviet Union Karp Beijing Yar this military experimental base has been engaged in many secret work -- mostly advanced weapons, missile and rocket test. Who has information disclosure: the Soviet Union in 18 months in the past, in nuclear weapons research and development has made significant progress, emission device development speed than the expected 5 years early, and it was in 1951.<br />
In the early 50 century, Western finally understood the Soviet UFO events, to understand Karp's real secret experiment base in beijing. In the know of the alarming information, the United States to take immediate action, must make clear the get a what.<br />
Tim Brown is a veteran in the global security analysts. His specialty is for private and government agencies on a satellite photos and spy photos. Tim Brown recalls: in the United States intelligence surveillance of the former Soviet Union facilities in Beijing, Karp Yar is always the focus in. The United States developed by far the most sophisticated spy equipment -- U2 high-altitude reconnaissance machine, shortly, its first task came: shoot Karp Beijing yar.<br />
The first exposure to U2 reconnaissance photos, people can know the secret military base details -- former Soviet Union not only here to test missiles, still here training missile forces.<br />
According to the United States Army, navy and CIA in December 1, 1960 jointly issued a brief report, Karp Beijing Yar is a covers an area of thirty-six thousand square kilometers of the integrated military test base. At the same time,China UFO, the base has at least four ballistic missile launch platform, a 14 transmitting station, a precise radar tracking devices, one kilometer long runway, and there are numerous strange and&quot; beyond recognition &quot; region.<br />
The U2 reconnaissance far did not find here all the secrets, it hides the truth, when to come?<br />
According to the Russian UFO expert a method 's report, the outside might first have to understand this top-secret covert facility, located in the Karp Beijing Yar 400 meters underground bases. All will be arranged in good order, looks like underground shopping malls, but in the mall a counter, an alien technologies are constantly analysis and restoration. Here, their alien autopsy. They imitate the alien device. Huge underground parking apron was the destruction of a variety of different aircraft ... ... While the Russian army tried to copy the facilities here.<br />
On Karp's Beijing Yar, there is another thing that is very mysterious, on the ground have a lot of strange patterns. Is it right? Stalin and Kolarov deliberately so, attract the UFO visit? Some researchers argue that the Soviet Union may, from the ancient civilization of the practice, the purpose of this design is to attract visitors from outer space.<br />
Ace Pilots encountering UFO<br />
Then, the former Soviet Union how people show off their Karp base in Beijing real gains?<br />
In October 4, 1957, the Soviet Union launched the first artificial satellite in. Four years later, Russia will Gagarin into space, this is the first time human astronauts circling the earth, so the United States once again defeated. Two consecutive victory, the Soviet Union in the fierce space arms race be way ahead.<br />
The Russian leader UFO affairs director Ajay Jia said: UFO crash place still radioactive material, a series of UFO events as Karp's Beijing Yar base brings up a Pandora's box, and led to the later occurred in Russian airspace, being known as the events of the war.<br />
In the Soviet MiG fighter and flying saucer in Karp over Beijing real encounter many events in the most attract sb.'s attention, should the number of the Soviet air force ace pilot Popovich experience. She is a national hero, she said she had seen the Soviet air force and UFO battle between.<br />
In 1980 February, in the execution of a top-secret military missions, Popovich in Russian airspace to see several ufo. Popovich recalled: I see three fireball. Three bright much the fireball, arranged in triangular formation, I watched them from me.<br />
Another MiG fighter pilots, one of Colonel, also for the first time about his experience. August 7, 1967, 6 : 30 night, Colonel, said the report, his MiG fighter will be in the air of UFOs being hijacked. &quot; When I was in complete left the air moves, suddenly found that is at the top of a photosphere. This huge UFO bright slowly, I'm ready manipulation of the plane quickly to avoid it, but wing has been it 's light emission in a sweep. The plane began to shake, and then swinging back and forth, shake incessantly. The flying saucer on the little light that is too bright. My mechanic Mikhail later said to me ' Mihajlovic, your wing in the light! ' At that time, I think the surprise. Later, for a whole week, in the storeroom, the left-wing aircraft have been in gleaming white.&quot;<br />
&nbsp;</p>
Related articles?
<ul>

<li>Nasa Secrets - UFO and base on the moon</li>

<li>Nasa Secrets - UFO and base on the moon</li>

</ul>
jakeke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
S@m80

Scanner

S@m80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nasa Secrets - UFO and base on the moon

What the hell did I just read?
S@m80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S@m80 View Post
Spam from 2012
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
Platinum

Tentacle

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@m80 View Post

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #5
S@m80

Scanner

S@m80 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have fond memories of the early 50 Century...
S@m80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2020, 06:59 AM   #6
Cannon Gray

Scanner

Cannon Gray is an unknown quantity at this point

NASA states that the Apollo-18 mission was on the Moon and the crew was destroyed by aliens which has shown that they are not happy with the humans on the Moon and that is why the Moon program was closed. But if it is true, then why they are taking the new one called back to the Moon.
Cannon Gray is offline   Reply With Quote