GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Media > Music

Music Can't get that tune out of your head? Musical dicussion in here.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:59 AM   #1
XenoIng

Houndeye

XenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the rough
Game-soundtracks

As a soundtrack-fanatic, I'm always looking for more music. And I'm low on my game-soundtracks. I'm a big fan of the soundtracks of the Total War series, Halo, Metal Gear Solid (Harry Gregson-Williams = <3 ) and Metroid Prime (well, the music of the first two games anyway), so I'm looking for something along those lines =)
Are there any you recommend me to get/listen to?
Old 03-12-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game-soundtracks

Not a direct recommendation, but if you've bought some Humble Bundles down the line, a lot of those came with soundtracks - could be a good place for some new inspiration!
Old 03-12-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
XenoIng

Houndeye

XenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the roughXenoIng is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into that =)
Old 07-12-2014, 03:25 AM   #4
Undead_Phantom

Houndeye

Undead_Phantom is an unknown quantity at this point

Touhou has alot, and I mean ALOT of songs, remixes, vocal remixes, vocal versions of, and even fan-made songs.
Undead_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #5
Acelister

Tentacle

Acelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to allAcelister is a name known to all

Gaming FM Reborn.

http://gamingfmreborn.com/

All videogame music, all the time. Might give you some ideas of what to seek out and buy.
Old 24-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #6
XenoIng

Houndeye

Ohhhh that looks promising!! Thank you =D
Old 26-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #7
Hamiltonious

Manhack

Hamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enoughHamiltonious will become famous soon enough

Bastion's soundtrack is absolutely incredible. I'd also recommend Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac and Frozen Synapse's soundtracks. Generally I've found many indie games to have fantastic music.
Hamiltonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #8
Jeremynive

Scanner

Jeremynive is an unknown quantity at this point
Game soundtracks

I will post my votes after I have heard and bought the Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Soundtrack. Im a very big Ennio Morricone and Johnny Cash-Fan and so I think this could be one of the best Tarantino soundtracks.
Jeremynive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2015, 05:04 PM   #9
VovanTers
Banned

VovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enoughVovanTers will become famous soon enough
Game soundtracks

Im totally impressed with all three of the Lord of the Rings soundtracks. Dont know if they are my favorite but still noteworthy
VovanTers is offline   Reply With Quote