GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Off Topic Discussions For something that doesn't fit in any other category

Old 19-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #21
unrealgamer

Fast Headcrab

unrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this pointunrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this pointunrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this pointunrealgamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whats beeter then sliced bread ?

Better than sliced bread...
Hmm...
Beer/Lager/Alcohol.
Gaming...
Sliced cheese and ham.

Attempting to approach a person in the past without a disguise:
Arthur: "That's not how Halloween works, Gage. You have to put on a costume, THEN you go ask for candy."
Old 19-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #22
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all

It really is a bloody excuse, laziness when learning how read / write is what courses this and when your developed to a stage your now a dyselixic. Go get free **** ! oh and btw if you think you cant do things you've really got something wrong with you , it really is a fundemental problem when people get this in there head through "education".

ps pinky and the brain and animanics r0x0r the big b0x0r
Old 19-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #23
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

At Portsmouth Uni if you're dyslexic you get a free top range PC, Printer and Monitor. How exactly does that help your situation.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #24
Trepkkos

Manhack

Trepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to allTrepkkos is a name known to all

same for all uni's bloody stupid. same for foreign students who dont know english, yes you can have a degree without understanding the course, go you.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #25
tricky58

Baby Headcrab

tricky58 is an unknown quantity at this pointtricky58 is an unknown quantity at this pointtricky58 is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry if i dont wear a t-shirt or any thing saying that im dyslexic. im sorry that you dont know how it feels to read a book and not be able to read it as all the letters jumble up. im sorry but you dont know what being dylexic is untill you are actuly classed it. also if you are saying this about dyslexic people you are saying it about lots of people that are respected including jimmie carr who is dyslexic. also my dad and my brother, who is in university and has got a computer for being dylexic. sorry but i think if you say this you are not very nice and quite discriminative

and again sorry for spelling any thing wrong in that !
Old 19-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #26
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf dudes, come on, why the f*ck are you saying all this crap. It's not his bloody fault he is dyslexic. I mean come on, I thought you guys were more mature than this...
Old 19-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #27
Trepkkos

Manhack

your not really getting my point are you, your saying you cant, when all im trying to point out (lul avatar) is that if you point your mind to anything you can achieve it. Unless you have this piss poor atitude of "oh im dyselixic i may as well give up on trying to spell as it wont help me and i get free ****" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 19-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #28
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky58 View Post
im sorry if i dont wear a t-shirt or any thing saying that im dyslexic. im sorry that you dont know how it feels to read a book and not be able to read it as all the letters jumble up. im sorry but you dont know what being dylexic is untill you are actuly classed it. also if you are saying this about dyslexic people you are saying it about lots of people that are respected including jimmie carr who is dyslexic. also my dad and my brother, who is in university and has got a computer for being dylexic. sorry but i think if you say this you are not very nice and quite discriminative

and again sorry for spelling any thing wrong in that !
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
Wtf dudes, come on, why the f*ck are you saying all this crap. It's not his bloody fault he is dyslexic. I mean come on, I thought you guys were more mature than this...
I'm not slating your 'condition' neither you personally. I merely made a statement of what the condition is at my university. I'm not being discriminative in the slightest.

I'm not saying you can't post because you're dyslexic, that would be discriminatory. Try pasting everything in word first or using the Firefox built in spell checker rather than just apologise.

There's nothing immature about my viewpoint or my expression of such.

Last edited by Snoozer; 19-06-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #29
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
I'm not slating your 'condition' neither you personally. I merely made a statement of what the condition is at my university. I'm not being discriminative in the slightest.

I'm not saying you can't post because you're dyslexic, that would be discriminatory. Try pasting everything in word first or using the Firefox built in spell checked rather than just apologise.

There's nothing immature about my viewpoint or my expression of such.
Lol I wasn't directing my comment to you, I was directing it to Trep

I should have made that clear, sorry
Old 19-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #30
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you guys were more mature than this...
Oh, how wrong can you be???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dyslexia-Posters.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	17621  
Old 19-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #31
tricky58

Baby Headcrab

tricky58 is an unknown quantity at this pointtricky58 is an unknown quantity at this pointtricky58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lol I was directing my comment to you, I was directing it to Trep

I should have made that clear, sorry
i am the same sorry should of made it clear but this is to trep

i am not a laid back person that just gives up i got 3 teachers that help me with my writing,spelling and reading and its going well so im sorry again but not every dyslexic person is lazy and has a attitude to not try and help it.

also the thing with being dyslexic is that you can help the spelling and the writing but the reading is the brain problem that cant be fixed in my way. also for anouther example my brother, who even tho is dyslexic got distinctions in national diploma graphics and now is finishing tee-side university and going on to pixar or anouther game/animation company.

thats all i am theying to point out (lol your avatar)
Old 19-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #32
tricky58

Baby Headcrab

sorry this has bought up a lot of trouble im just very sensitive on this certain subject

so sorry
Old 19-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #33
Trepkkos

Manhack

your too apologetic for internetz discussion damn it.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #34
Blak

Human Grunt

Blak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond reputeBlak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
At Portsmouth Uni if you're dyslexic you get a free top range PC, Printer and Monitor. How exactly does that help your situation.
Same at Staffs. A mate of mine who's dyslexic decided he didn't want the all the bonuses like the free pc and extra exam time. Did him no harm at all, he'll be graduating with a first because he worked his bollocks off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky58 View Post
im sorry if i dont wear a t-shirt or any thing saying that im dyslexic.
On the contrary I don't want you to do that, I want to treat you like everybody else but part of that deal is you not saying "how about not insulting a dyslexic guy ???" thinking your condition makes you exempt from a harmless joke. You're the one that made a big deal out of it to start with by using it as an excuse, not us.

TBH this goes for any disability, either be normal and not shout about it or ham up your disablity to get some compensation and we get to call you a cripple.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:47 PM   #35
tricky58

Baby Headcrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trepkkos View Post
your too apologetic for internetz discussion damn it.
sorry what is your problem im a nice guy normaly so i aploagize a lot so ******* what ??? im sorry this has made my day a bad one (o look hes apoligizing again )

well yes i am go **** your self if you dont like it

sorry if i effend any one im not normaly like this
Old 19-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #36
Trepkkos

Manhack

******* non walking bastards , comming in here taking our shoes. its not right i tell thee.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #37
TGK

Civil Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trepkkos View Post
******* non walking bastards , comming in here taking our shoes. its not right i tell thee.
What the hell are you on about?!
Old 19-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #38
tricky58

Baby Headcrab

thank you blak i get what you are saying and i know that i bought it up this is why i appolagized but i sposably do to much tho and thank you for also backing me up with your story as well. i will do what you said and not jump into it and well i was trying to make a laugh aswell :S

:/
Old 19-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #39
Roger_Mellie
Banned

Roger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger_Mellie has a reputation beyond repute

/topic

Better than sliced bread: a good dump.
Old 19-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #40
tricky58

Baby Headcrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger_Mellie View Post
/topic

Better than sliced bread: a good dump.
lmao that is true and thanks for bringing it back to topic lol