View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 09:46 PM   #1
Calmine

Human Grunt

Calmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enoughCalmine will become famous soon enough
Video game crushes - Valentines Day 2016

Hello people.

Something nice for the channel and site. With Valentines day up and coming I want to hear everyone's guilty pleasure: Their video game crush.

It'll be turned into a Top 10 and titled GameGrin's Video Game Crushes and on YouTube with my lovely voice over.

The thread is open for all. So I'll start with some of mine.

Triss from the Witcher franchise - since that scene from the Witcher 2 in the baths it was certainly a hello! Moment. Plus red heads are lovely.

Same goes for Femshep. On my second playthrough of Mass Effect 2 I decided to go with Femshep and was the best decision I made on my playthrough. She really grew one me

No shaming here, just a bit of fun. No denying, we've all had a crush one time or another so let's hear them, it could be anyone from the iconic to weirdest.

The posts with the most popular crushes get added to the list.
Calmine is offline   Reply With Quote