View Single Post
Old 14-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
Si^

Vortigaunt

Si^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond reputeSi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Another Thank you...

I think most people have said it but i will but my thoughts on it all anyways.

Its been a shit few years and most people will know that Shell (snowman) didn't really like me coming to LANs and didn't want me to be there most of the time.

After everything that has gone on it was hard to get back in to gaming and the community and a lot of things still don't feel/seem right with me. I suppose it will take time

It was nice to come back and i had such a warm welcome! Thanks to all the old and new faces for welcoming me back like nothing had ever happened and we pretty much picked up where we left of.

Mucho thanks to you all for being there making me laugh and smile and allowing me to unplug from the world for a little bit.

Some amazing stories from this LAN and some really genuine laughs and smiles from me which is awesome.

Thank you all for making it was it was and what it will always be.

Si
Si^ is offline   Reply With Quote