View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:47 PM   #27
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Final Fantasy X

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
I've got a brilliant team (Rikku Tidus and Auron are main, because they're the only ones with Break HP Limit - 30k, 35k and 45k or so I believe. 2 also have Ribbon), only things I can't do without Yojimbo is the dark Aeons. Fight after fight after fight at the Arena just to get 2 HP spheres, or 2 def spheres or whatever is the main annoyance now. As is having to re-trek through the whole sphere grid deleting all of the ****e, and putting the better ones in. I've already used all of the empty ones.

Every character's strength, defence and magic is 255, still got a ways to go yet.

Hang on... what? Surely you've got the PAL version, or whatever it is?
im sre that penance is only on the internatonal version, you know the special edition ones. Ive never ever seen it in my copy?