View Single Post
Old 17-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
Misterwoot

Manhack

Misterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura about
Re: Back to World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat View Post
I had a post and a reply which was full length discussion about my gaming experience with WoW and my enjoyment of it and why I think people return.

But.

After the amount of slating and shit regarding my choice to play WoW that I've been thrown by people of this forum in the past, I'm not going to even bother.

Though I'll add it's nice to see some civilized discussions going on this time around.
I'm never going to badmouth anyone for playing WoW, after all if ReDeYe or Vicious Kittens were still around I'd be raiding with them right now. Hell, if I got an email from Silverius, Elektra, Phloem, Spacebeard, Skippy, Coryss or any of my other ex guildies I'd be in game and grinding dailies in preparation for another 6 hour boss ganking session without hesitation. Sadly, those are names I shall never see in game again.

Nostaliga over being in the 3rd guild in europe to kill Nefarian in BWL only gets you so far I'm afraid. Eventually you (or at least I) end up with empty chat boxes and nothing but dailies.

Shoot First, Second, Third and Fourth.... and ask questions to fill time while you reload.
Misterwoot is offline   Reply With Quote