View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #9
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: E3 - 2013 Coverage: The Playstation 4 Revealed

That they do. PS+ is actually a very good service and I wouldn't say otherwise. I even subbed to it for the few months I had a PS3. It was a nice extra and I'd have never played Awesomenauts, which I adore, if it weren't for PS+.

I'm specifically on about online play, where now if you don't get PS+ (where before it was completely optional) you can not play online games. The Sony fantards were all over the 360 forcing payment for online play during the last wave of consoles, but now it's fine because Sony is doing it.

Just one of those many many things that irks me. If a company someone doesn't like does something it's brutal and horrible and bad for the industry, but when the company they like does it they'll lap it up like it's a gift.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote