View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
GuNsLiNgEr

Vortigaunt

GuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of lightGuNsLiNgEr is a glorious beacon of light
Looking for a new Headset.

Hey guys,

I've had the Creative Fatality Headset's twice now, and although I've like them considering the price of them, this is the second time they've broken on me.

I've decided to start looking at slightly more expensive headsets to see if I can get a better quality set up and avoid bad quality, and hopefully find a headset that lasts. So far I've been looking at these:

The Senheisser PC 350s:
Sennheiser PC 350, The Beginning Of a New Era In Gaming Headset Technology: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories Sennheiser PC 350, The Beginning Of a New Era In Gaming Headset Technology: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

The Logitech G35s: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=SP-070-LG

[SB]enheisser HD555[/B]:
Sennheiser HD555 Open Headphone: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories Sennheiser HD555 Open Headphone: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Has anyone had any experience with these? Or would you recomend another headset?